Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

rockeuez

Reaction score
I just had my shippment shipped from CGW. It's my 1st time doing shippment from US.

Vol Weight: 1.02
Actual Weight: 0.38
Chargeable Weight: 1.5

I understand they either take Vol Weight or Actual Weight, whichever is higher.

But I was charged at the weight of 1.5 instead of the Vol Weight 1.02.

Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks..:s11:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just had my shippment shipped from CGW. It's my 1st time doing shippment from US.

Vol Weight: 1.02
Actual Weight: 0.38
Chargeable Weight: 1.5

I understand they either take Vol Weight or Actual Weight, whichever is higher.

But I was charged at the weight of 1.5 instead of the Vol Weight 1.02.

Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks..:s11:

First 0.5 is $11 and every additional is $2.85. They round it off to 1.5kg because there is no 1.02kg.

rockeuez

Reaction score
First 0.5 is $11 and every additional is $2.85. They round it off to 1.5kg because there is no 1.02kg.

Oic..thanks for your info :D

Btw i just read all the past post on this link..

Its seems like Borderlinx is the most used of all(Vpost, CGW)

Maybe my nxt purchase i should look into Borderlinx.

rockeuez

Reaction score
so my shipment from ebags just reach my cgw address...

actual physical weight is 1.38kg
volumetric weight is 3kg (i was expecting 2kg, dhl shipment was listed as 4lbs)

should i request for a re evaluation or just fork out the money? i see some people here with even worse cases, 1.38kg but quoted shipping cost for a 10kg 'volumetric' weight parcel.

also first time shipping with my cgw account and i'm using my dbs (debit) mastercard but i don't get the 20% off promotion that i'm supposed to be entitled to...no discount code to use too.

I just make payment for my shippment on CGW, i wasnt also thinking where to key in the promo code.
But when after i key in my CC details then prompted to the last page of payment confirmation, it auto show the promotion discount and the final price is after deduction of all promo.

Hyori

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just make payment for my shippment on CGW, i wasnt also thinking where to key in the promo code.
But when after i key in my CC details then prompted to the last page of payment confirmation, it auto show the promotion discount and the final price is after deduction of all promo.

just curious.. for conceirge services...globeshoopper is free for more than 50USD.. what about comgateway?

Iceman127

Reaction score
anyone manage to use the live chat on comgateway, i been trying to use it to contact them for the past 2 days but it just keep showing its under scheduled maintenance.

Isn't 2 full days too long for a scheduled maintenance or is it only me getting this problem?

thebeach

Reaction score
anyone manage to use the live chat on comgateway, i been trying to use it to contact them for the past 2 days but it just keep showing its under scheduled maintenance.

Isn't 2 full days too long for a scheduled maintenance or is it only me getting this problem?

I'm having the same problem too. Cannot use live chat, neither get reply of my email. Any problem in this company? Looks like all services are suspended... I'm a bit worrying about my purchasing.

ayukie

Reaction score
Anyone have the cgw contact to share?

what's worse they didnt even specify the duration of their "mantainence" or if they are gg to have mantainence ..
Quite crap ... for 3 days in mantainence mode + 2 days (weekends) ... and i gave it another 2 days due to us thanksgiving hols (never tried to contact them during this time ..) so i really wonder if this is mantainence or what ....

dUStyEX99

Reaction score
I need some advice here!

I was using borderlinx to ship stuff from HBO for my friends birthday...
But borderlinx rejected my package twice(reshipped)!

The funny thing is that out of the 3 item(mug, shirt, drinks) , one(a mug) of manage to find the suite without the suite number... yet the rest were returned...
I used the live chat which is most likely operated by bots!
They told me to contact HBO. I did and all they could do was to reship the items...

This time around with the full address... The shirt got rejected again and the live chat people still can tell me, they don't know the reason!:s16:

I think i going to talk to borderlinx people, if not use the concierge service... or i think i will just give up! :(

thund3r

Reaction score
**** manz...

I can't login to their website or request for password recovery...my items already on the way...

is there some problem wif them???

venomkillers

Reaction score
CGW down or wat??
Tells me my password wrong and locked me out. Reset password function not working....Live support under maintenance....send email no reply. wtf! My packages all reached my suite liao...fkup!

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is back to normal now for comgateway web site. I guess they abandon the upgrade + layout changes as most users cannot login after the upgrade.

Hyori

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a quick qns for all... most of the shop dun accept singapore credit card?

Kate spade, ralph lauren, aeropostale... etc?

all dun allow?

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score

suping

Reaction score
Hi,
Can someone advise me on the shipping service to use?
I am pretty new to this, and i want to get some cosmetics from US.

Thanks!

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks!

borderlinx if you have citibank credit card, comgateway for other cards.

Aleksandr

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks!

Must read the prohibited goods list carefully, somethings like perfumes can't be shipped.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.