Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

jupiter12

Reaction score
Anyone know whether we can still ship external battery such as Anker one through borderlinx,comgateway or vpost?

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vpost 25%
RPT5GXP

see who need then use la
i just got their email. thus SIC

also, use stan chart singpost CC, got free Vcare.

Beateratorrr

Reaction score
Anyone bought items from Nike UK before using vPost?

I'm planning to buy a pair of kicks but Im not sure if it works because they dont accept Singapore credit cards.

First time using PayPal and vPost so some advice is needed here~

wendyy

Reaction score
If I buy from amazon total weight 0.15kg use which one is better~?

Based on experience, Amazon like to shipped in big boxes (i ever have a packaged contained ONLY a drumsticks weigh 0.9kg and volumetric is 3.4KG). Thus have to pay more due to the Volumetric weight thus the repacking option are available to save cost

Based Charges :
Vpost - SGD13.40 and Every 0.1kg 0.72 (Weight Charge) + Every 0.1kg 0.19 (Fuel Charge)
CGW - US11 (0.5kg) and Every 0.5kg 2.85, Fuel Charge is 10% of international shipping

Repacking Charges :
Vpost - SGD12
CGW - US$3 for box transferred to bag option (Prime) or US$5 for box transferred to bag option (Non Prime)

Only use VPOST when there's discount code otherwise CGW is my preferred choice as they engaged with Fedex/DHL

Last edited:

feist_

Reaction score
20% off HopshopGo with PPSECURE2014!
Just saw on retailmenot.. tried it..and it's legit! :s12:

VacheronLim

Reaction score
I need some recommendations here, as my sister lives in USA but she doesn't have commercial shipping account, and using USPS is a non-option (they're as good as Singpost).

Can she ship the items to any of these companies, so they can take care of the international shipping? Which company offers the best rate for such? There won't be a need to repack the items, as she'll ship all the items in one package.

From USA to Singapore please.

SkimMilk

Master Member
Reaction score
I need some recommendations here, as my sister lives in USA but she doesn't have commercial shipping account, and using USPS is a non-option (they're as good as Singpost).

Can she ship the items to any of these companies, so they can take care of the international shipping? Which company offers the best rate for such? There won't be a need to repack the items, as she'll ship all the items in one package.

From USA to Singapore please.

You create an account with CGW/HopShopGo etc. Then give your sister the address to ship to.

She ships to them, you get notified, you log on and order the shipment to SG (you).

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the people at cgw/hsg were great...they helped me transfer my package to my HSG account because there was no coupon for CGW

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mainly 20% savings and free upgrade to express...now dbs no promo with cgw...no free upgrade there...

thomsonooi

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone shipped lcd monitors with cgw or hsg before? :-\ wanna try but scared the costs will be extraordinary high.

bagger 288

Suspended
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.