 Watch Ultra

Deceased

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
868
Reaction score
498
Cannot justify changing from AWU to AWU2. The differences is just too negligible.

I will just probably order the new strap instead and my AWU will look and feel no diff from AWU2.
 
Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Cannot justify changing from AWU to AWU2. The differences is just too negligible.

I will just probably order the new strap instead and my AWU will looked and feel no diff from AWU2.

Externally is exactly the same, only the internals and the extra 1000nits brighter screen are the main differences.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Hello sold? I want

Not sold yet. Really thinking if I should just remain with my Ultra as the Ultra 2 is just added 1000 nits brightness, double the storage which I don't need, on-device Siri which I also don't use and the double tap feature.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Ultra 1 also has the new watch face ah...
Modular Ultra in watch os10

Yeah even the new cycling metrics and new elevation features are also included in watchOS 10.

Now really thinking if I should just cancel my order and remain with my current Ultra. :s22:
 

Lustgan

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
586
Not sold yet. Really thinking if I should just remain with my Ultra as the Ultra 2 is just added 1000 nits brightness, double the storage which I don't need, on-device Siri which I also don't use and the double tap feature.
Let me know,I am keen to buy.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
why they can’t make ultra version with leather or metal band?

Leather wise, no longer possible as Apple’s discontinuing all leather products and replaced it with FineWoven Fabric.

The Ultra is marketed as a smart watch for extreme sports, so metal bands aren’t really practical for these purposes.
 

elvintay07

Suspended
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
12,367
Reaction score
4,441
Leather wise, no longer possible as Apple’s discontinuing all leather products and replaced it with FineWoven Fabric.

The Ultra is marketed as a smart watch for extreme sports, so metal bands aren’t really practical for these purposes.
They should partner Rolex and make something mah. Else how our tow kay pay $60,000 for smart watch. 😆
 

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
9,930
Reaction score
3,103
I haven’t owned a smart watch before but is thinking of getting an Apple Watch next year together with iPhone 16.

From a ease and value of resale perspective, will Apple Watch versions with cellular function be easier to resell? Would Ultra be harder to sell off?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top