Wechat wallet

Shingoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm also looking for ways to top up my WeChat pay wallet. I have send cash inside do it's active. Open to third party platform with a charge. Anyone has a lobang?

I tried fomo pay and they said this service is no longer available.

Shingoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dottles

Reaction score
Hi, i have rmb in my wechat wallet and able to do exchange based on that day exchange rate. whatsapp me. 9 0 0 7 9 4 4 7

Shingoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have rmb in my wechat wallet and able to do exchange based on that day exchange rate. whatsapp me. 9 0 0 7 9 4 4 7
Still have? How much do you have.... will i be available to send it to a friend in china?

tamagoyaki_

Reaction score
Hello! Helping a friend to clear her rmb in her wechat wallet. PM to discuss

drag0n

Reaction score
Found this service that helps to top up the wallet via hong bao but at a higher service fee.

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=644867073

Does anyone have another alternative?

Hi, sorry noob question.
You mentioned about using Fomo pay and also this hong bao, and that you have cash in your wechat wallet.
Does it mean you have linked your account with China issued bank card? Because i'm under the impression that that is the requirement for it to work.

Shingoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, sorry noob question.
You mentioned about using Fomo pay and also this hong bao, and that you have cash in your wechat wallet.
Does it mean you have linked your account with China issued bank card? Because i'm under the impression that that is the requirement for it to work.
fomo didnt work. dont try that.

yes i have some money in my wc. that dont require a local bank acct, just need someone to transfer you money to your wc.

but without local bank acct you cant so a lot of things like money transfer out.

drag0n

Reaction score
fomo didnt work. dont try that.

yes i have some money in my wc. that dont require a local bank acct, just need someone to transfer you money to your wc.

but without local bank acct you cant so a lot of things like money transfer out.
ah i did tried Fomo pay before actually. Didn't work so i requested for refund.

i'm actually quite tempted to try the hong bao from qoo10 cos i'm considering that it's similar to a friend sending hong bao. But then it stated there need to have china bank linked to account.

I also just found out there are sellers on shopee.my that does top-up services
But then will need Malaysia shopee account for that.

Shingoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah i did tried Fomo pay before actually. Didn't work so i requested for refund.

i'm actually quite tempted to try the hong bao from qoo10 cos i'm considering that it's similar to a friend sending hong bao. But then it stated there need to have china bank linked to account.

I also just found out there are sellers on shopee.my that does top-up services
But then will need Malaysia shopee account for that.
the qoo10 doesnt need any bank account. they will give you qr codes. your friend just need to scan it to redeem. but a lot of limitations...can only redeem 1 qr every day...and they only have 50 and 200 rmb values.

drag0n

Reaction score
the qoo10 doesnt need any bank account. they will give you qr codes. your friend just need to scan it to redeem. but a lot of limitations...can only redeem 1 qr every day...and they only have 50 and 200 rmb values.
oh they have 100, 200, 500 and 1000. Yes it's quite fixed values.
So will still need a friend from china to help.. ok got thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.