Hello_Kitty
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2000
- Messages
- 31,677
- Reaction score
- 15,460
I still owe a lot of money for my house loan, so my network is negativeVery shocked that majority (40) say they have negative networth. All students?
I still owe a lot of money for my house loan, so my network is negativeVery shocked that majority (40) say they have negative networth. All students?
digging own grave soon...errrr.. dig up your own old thread after pbend?

I see....I still owe a lot of money for my house loan, so my network is negative
Cannot count like that lah. Yr hdb has value and forms yr assetnegative , cos i still staying in a 99 year old lease house and when the landlord wants to use the land when it is of value
they will ask me to move with a couple of years of notice .
I find all these deek measuring contests sibeh bo liao.
The meelians cannot buy happiness. Got a good family to go home to. Spouse and kids happy and healthy. There is laughter and joy every day.
Sooo much more precious than got meelians but no love at home. Always quarrel with spouse till disconnected. Kids living their own lives.
Shiok meh?
the 500-1milIncluding cpf or not?
https://wid.world/income-comparator/
SGD$5m net worth is only top 2% in Singapore.
Need to be SGD$5.3m then is top 1% in Singapore.
How to count networth? House no pay finish how to countIc. Glad I finally reach S$2 mil networth.
Yeah then that's good, sufficient to retire and live a good life liaoIc. Glad I finally reach S$2 mil networth.
You are trying to say that if have meelians then have no love at home and unhappy family always quarrel.
Why cannot have both? Surely you have both right bro?
Property value minus your outstanding balance of your mortgage = value of your property you can add to your net worth.How to count networth? House no pay finish how to count![]()
According to this, our wealth is in top 6% but as hubby not working, household income only at median. If only my income is at top 8%.https://wid.world/income-comparator/
SGD$5m net worth is only top 2% in Singapore.
Need to be SGD$5.3m then is top 1% in Singapore.
Yeah then that's good, sufficient to retire and live a good life liao
I am just saying people should keep their sight on things that matter.
Love, family, spouse, kids, parents.
Not didi look at their bank accounts. Not suffocating meh?