What is your networth?

What is your networth?

  • 1. Negative

    Votes: 68 24.6%
  • 2. S$1-$500K

    Votes: 49 17.8%
  • 3 S$500k -S$1mil

    Votes: 37 13.4%
  • 4. S$1 -2 mil

    Votes: 42 15.2%
  • 5. S$2-5mil

    Votes: 40 14.5%
  • 6. S$ above 5 mil

    Votes: 57 20.7%

  • Total voters
    276

Bhutan

Banned
Joined
Sep 5, 2024
Messages
682
Reaction score
437
I am just saying people should keep their sight on things that matter.

Love, family, spouse, kids, parents.

Not didi look at their bank accounts. Not suffocating meh?
Would be weird to talk about those things but I'll try.

I have a loving family. I kiss and hug my younger boy daily and hold his hand and hubby's hand when we go out shopping.
 

MoeLanYong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
34,821
Reaction score
32,681
It is the culture in SG. You should know. Every year CNY always comparing.

Didn't your parents compare how different cousins were doing in school? Who got how many A stars in PSLE? A1 in O level?

All starts from there.

Lol. Maybe I am different. No interest in such things haha
 

cyke69sg

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
39,697
Reaction score
20,720
According to this, our wealth is in top 6% but as hubby not working, household income only at median.

I thought your net worth is $3m? that should be top 3% How come halve to $1.8m?

$100,000 a year income is not much in SG.
 

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
35,850
Reaction score
12,543
Your poll useless.
Should be


0 - $500k

500k - 5 million

5 million - 50 million

50 million - 500 million

500 million - 5 billion

5+ billion
 

MoeLanYong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
34,821
Reaction score
32,681
Would be weird to talk about those things but I'll try.

I have a loving family. I kiss and hug my younger boy daily and hold his hand and hubby's hand when we go out shopping.

Keep it that way. Enjoy your loved ones. Mai didi open money threads.
 

cyke69sg

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
39,697
Reaction score
20,720
Lol. Maybe I am different. No interest in such things haha

Likely cos your wife brings in the dough.

There was another EDMWer who also talk about this money issue too. Not concerned about money. Don't worry about money. He not earning much no worries.

Then said wife makes 500k a year. Of course no worries man......make wife happy, happy family, lots of love sure more important.....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

MoeLanYong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
34,821
Reaction score
32,681
Likely cos your wife brings in the dough.

There was another EDMWer who also talk about this money issue too. Not concerned about money. Don't worry about money. He not earning much no worries.

Then said wife makes 500k a year. Of course no worries man......make wife happy, happy family, lots of love sure more important.....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Because I am more interested in the things that matter?

I also got work one hor.
 

focus1974

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
91,034
Reaction score
32,696
I find all these deek measuring contests sibeh bo liao.

The meelians cannot buy happiness. Got a good family to go home to. Spouse and kids happy and healthy. There is laughter and joy every day.

Sooo much more precious than got meelians but no love at home. Always quarrel with spouse till disconnected. Kids living their own lives.

Shiok meh?

no millions also will quarrel at home.
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,387
Reaction score
25,320
Likely cos your wife brings in the dough.

There was another EDMWer who also talk about this money issue too. Not concerned about money. Don't worry about money. He not earning much no worries.
I thought of myself sia till I read the post below, confirmed not me
Then said wife makes 500k a year. Of course no worries man......make wife happy, happy family, lots of love sure more important.....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Stan168

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
24
Likely cos your wife brings in the dough.

There was another EDMWer who also talk about this money issue too. Not concerned about money. Don't worry about money. He not earning much no worries.

Then said wife makes 500k a year. Of course no worries man......make wife happy, happy family, lots of love sure more important.....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think u misunderstood my point. I don't hv money issues because my spending is low relative to my income. Whether wife makes 50k or 500k doesn't really make a difference to me as she don't give me an allowance.
 

dpsk3000

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2010
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
860
Likely cos your wife brings in the dough.

There was another EDMWer who also talk about this money issue too. Not concerned about money. Don't worry about money. He not earning much no worries.

Then said wife makes 500k a year. Of course no worries man......make wife happy, happy family, lots of love sure more important.....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

eat porridge rice man? got this type of useless men in singapore?
 

MoeLanYong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
34,821
Reaction score
32,681
I do enjoy my loved ones but u want us to say such mushy things in the forum constantly?

I brought a very money-faced person out. Go listen live band and music.

Instead of listening to music, that person walked the entire perimeter of the compound.

Stone faced and cannot understand why people are enjoying themselves.

Weirdo. Because to that person, everything is about money. No interest in other topics.

When your heart is in the right place, all these will flow out naturally.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top