
Sure, you can put your age next to yr networth.TS if u want to compare networth should also indicate age, if not cannot get meaningful comparison. Of course best is don't compare la, but if wanna compare do it the right way. Networth for mid to late 40's professional, married with kids etc. I think your $1.6m is probably on the average for people with the same profile. Just my guess only based on my observation of people around me.
That's very good, I only had about half of yrs at yr age.SGD1m at 33
cheekon rice also half the price 15 yrs agoThat's very good, I only had about half of yrs at yr age.
Networth include or exclude CPF?Networth = Assets minus Liabilities
I think mine is about S$1.6 mil only.
What is yours? Please be honest.
Yeah. This person pretty pathetic... Keeps seeking attention and validation from strangers in a public forum.mummy 1234
everyone sian liao of this story lah
at first i tot is new story
but then see JB house
know is the same person clone liao
Sure, you can put your age next to yr networth.
Mine. 48 years old , S$1.6 mil.
how to prove is a cloneYeah. This person pretty pathetic... Keeps seeking attention and validation from strangers in a public forum.
Wonder if the children and husband can stand her or not.
Anyway are clones allowed ? Thought it's outright ban.
fully paidAge: 40
Have 2 properties shld be about S$7.8M. Savings about $200k. Total asset shld be ard $8M. No liabilities cos no wife no kids.
Very worried if I can retire with only $8M. Will I sleep on the street? Pls advice thank you.
I am 48 years old. Made money mostly through properties.
Was self employed for 10 years so no cpf then.
Not really a high earner only S$15k a month max and that was only for one month. Now only about S$10k a month. Hubby underemployed so I pay for most things and have little cashflow every month.
The house we sold for S$1.82 mil in 2018 is now worth S$3 mil.
Now our 999 yr condo worth S$1.6 mil and JB semi detached about S$400k so S$2 mil from our fully paid properties between me and hubby. So I get S$1 mil plus my cash equivalents of S$320k and cpf of about S$300k so S$1.6 mil.
Yeah. This person pretty pathetic... Keeps seeking attention and validation from strangers in a public forum.
Wonder if the children and husband can stand her or not.
Anyway are clones allowed ? Thought it's outright ban.