What is your networth?

What is your networth?

  • 1. Negative

    Votes: 68 24.6%
  • 2. S$1-$500K

    Votes: 49 17.8%
  • 3 S$500k -S$1mil

    Votes: 37 13.4%
  • 4. S$1 -2 mil

    Votes: 42 15.2%
  • 5. S$2-5mil

    Votes: 40 14.5%
  • 6. S$ above 5 mil

    Votes: 57 20.7%

  • Total voters
    276

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
45,213
Reaction score
13,769
Age: 40

Have 2 properties shld be about S$7.8M. Savings about $200k. Total asset shld be ard $8M. No liabilities cos no wife no kids.

Very worried if I can retire with only $8M? Will I sleep on the street? Pls advice thank you.
Lol... Sibei haolian... Define street... The poach inside your landed? Or just a street inside your condo?
 

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
22,561
Reaction score
29,945
Networth = Assets minus Liabilities

I think mine is about S$1.6 mil only.

What is yours? Please be honest.
u consider more then middle income if earning $15,000 monthly even u are the only one working.
life should be very comfortable in singapore
and u have 1.6 mil asset can be able to retire in singapore
 

rottingapple

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
43,213
Reaction score
9,440
Age: 40

Have 2 properties shld be about S$7.8M. Savings about $200k. Total asset shld be ard $8M. No liabilities cos no wife no kids.

Very worried if I can retire with only $8M? Will I sleep on the street? Pls advice thank you.
Jin satki. How to earn like u.
 

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
22,561
Reaction score
29,945
Age: 40

Have 2 properties shld be about S$7.8M. Savings about $200k. Total asset shld be ard $8M. No liabilities cos no wife no kids.

Very worried if I can retire with only $8M? Will I sleep on the street? Pls advice thank you.
wow brother u the man!!!!!
 

AndroidComa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
16,079
Reaction score
7,756
Prob get ignored by husband & children, have no friends and generally no life? Hence keep creating accounts after accounts to post the same old story in order to get validations from the public.

Just a guess. Otherwise cld be some mental illness
can do OF mah
then will have more simps circling this person
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top