theRenaissance
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2007
- Messages
- 1,752
- Reaction score
- 0
Tried Personality previously. But wasnt really up to my expectations.
The shirt and pants both have many loose threads hanging ard. And i mean MANY.
It seems abit unprofessional imo that a tailor actually left them there...
The pants.... Maybe its partly my fault. I asked for a slim cut. It came out actually quite tight fitting. I even have troubles squatting in that pants!But this isnt really their fault lor.
Shirt... I asked for slim fit as well. But could be slimmer though. But maybe he is trying to be safe than sorry. So still ok.![]()
I might look for the Dreamland, or Tessutti or Men Traditional.
Did you go back and ask them to remove the threads for you? How much did you paid for both the shirt and pants @ personality? How are their price range?

But this isnt really their fault lor.