Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
Cheap anot ?

KTrpDoTl.png

https://qoo.tn/BN06fS/Q110596927

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
 

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
15,005
Reaction score
50
just ordered the galaxy buds

since so many gd reviews, decided to bite e bullet

lol

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
 

uplorry

Suspended
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
5,177
Reaction score
132
just ordered the galaxy buds

since so many gd reviews, decided to bite e bullet

lol

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

I would have preferred if it had a charging case with higher battery capacity, but otherwise I think they offer great functionality with my Samsung A70... :o
 

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
15,005
Reaction score
50
I would have preferred if it had a charging case with higher battery capacity, but otherwise I think they offer great functionality with my Samsung A70... :o

i am using note 9 now..hopefully it will work well with the buds :o
 

musicsg_com

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
852
Reaction score
21
I just completed review of Earfun Free. On Indiegogo for US$39. I like the strong bass, detailed treble without too brittle, allows me to listen at high volumes without fatigue. Casing supports wireless charging. Earbuds are IPX7. Snug fit, doesn't drop out during runs. Good noise isolation. Buttons are easy to press with fingertips. SBC codec but no distortion and indiscernible audio lag. 6 hours use per charge, 24 hours additional charge with case.

Earfun_Free_4.jpg


Indiegogo
 

eyeone

Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
I just completed review of Earfun Free. On Indiegogo for US$39. I like the strong bass, detailed treble without too brittle, allows me to listen at high volumes without fatigue. Casing supports wireless charging. Earbuds are IPX7. Snug fit, doesn't drop out during runs. Good noise isolation. Buttons are easy to press with fingertips. SBC codec but no distortion and indiscernible audio lag. 6 hours use per charge, 24 hours additional charge with case.

Earfun_Free_4.jpg


Indiegogo
How's the sound quality compared to creative outlier air and Nuarl?
 

musicsg_com

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
852
Reaction score
21
How's the sound quality compared to creative outlier air and Nuarl?

Compared to Outlier Air, the Earfun Free has tamer treble and slightly beefier bass. I feel more comfortable listening to Earfun Free because treble is not too pushy.

Earfun_Free_Creative_Outlier_Air_Gold.jpg


I also feel Earfun Free has better noise isolation, and the buttons are definitely easier to press. It is also certified IPX7 vs. IPX5 on the Creative.

Review comparison:
1. Earfun Free
2. Creative Outlier Air/Gold
 

eyeone

Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Compared to Outlier Air, the Earfun Free has tamer treble and slightly beefier bass. I feel more comfortable listening to Earfun Free because treble is not too pushy.

Earfun_Free_Creative_Outlier_Air_Gold.jpg


I also feel Earfun Free has better noise isolation, and the buttons are definitely easier to press. It is also certified IPX7 vs. IPX5 on the Creative.

Review comparison:
1. Earfun Free
2. Creative Outlier Air/Gold
Thanks for your reply. Have also visited your website to read up the review.

Seems like a good wireless bud for the price
 

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
6
Compared to Outlier Air, the Earfun Free has tamer treble and slightly beefier bass. I feel more comfortable listening to Earfun Free because treble is not too pushy.

Earfun_Free_Creative_Outlier_Air_Gold.jpg


I also feel Earfun Free has better noise isolation, and the buttons are definitely easier to press. It is also certified IPX7 vs. IPX5 on the Creative.

Review comparison:
1. Earfun Free
2. Creative Outlier Air/Gold

What about when taking calls? How is it compared to the outlier air?
 

Aw2006

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
103
Thanks for your good review. Think will go for Earfun free. Being looking for something that can fight creative outlier but at a lower price. Worth a try.
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
I just completed review of Earfun Free. On Indiegogo for US$39. I like the strong bass, detailed treble without too brittle, allows me to listen at high volumes without fatigue. Casing supports wireless charging. Earbuds are IPX7. Snug fit, doesn't drop out during runs. Good noise isolation. Buttons are easy to press with fingertips. SBC codec but no distortion and indiscernible audio lag. 6 hours use per charge, 24 hours additional charge with case.

Earfun_Free_4.jpg


Indiegogo
Nice review. Might get this for the wireless charging :s13:

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
Compared to Outlier Air, the Earfun Free has tamer treble and slightly beefier bass. I feel more comfortable listening to Earfun Free because treble is not too pushy.

Earfun_Free_Creative_Outlier_Air_Gold.jpg


I also feel Earfun Free has better noise isolation, and the buttons are definitely easier to press. It is also certified IPX7 vs. IPX5 on the Creative.

Review comparison:
1. Earfun Free
2. Creative Outlier Air/Gold
Do they provide the wireless charging pad ?

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top