Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Hi all bros,

I am newbie to TWS, my previous are Beats wireless studio 2 and Aiwei cheapo wireless Bluetooth with strap.

I am looking for a pair of TWS to travel to and from work in mrt watching movie and YouTube an occasional song like Alan Walker hence base must be tight but deliver enough but also mids and highs should not be muffled (which my Beats wireless studio 2 tend to do).

As I sweat a lot (汗堡包)I need to wipe my sweat often hence cannot be protruding too much or else will hook off.

For looking for snuggly fit. Battery about 4-5 hrs one charge last for a day of mrt travel plus walking (about 1.5 hr per trip so total 3hr) ?

As seems no matter how good eventually still have problems for TWS, preferably a local shop or local warranty.

Budget 150 and below for a really good pair and 80 for a moderate pair. Cos I got left over refunded credit in Lazada wallet if possible recommend me those that I can buy from Lazada.

Can recommend thank you so much!
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0


I saw this video is 1more stylish good and for my use case scenario?

I saw in Lazada China sella selling 87 this price is it original and I saw Singapore seller at 148

Please help me noobie here

Thanks
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
Hi all bros,

I am newbie to TWS, my previous are Beats wireless studio 2 and Aiwei cheapo wireless Bluetooth with strap.

I am looking for a pair of TWS to travel to and from work in mrt watching movie and YouTube an occasional song like Alan Walker hence base must be tight but deliver enough but also mids and highs should not be muffled (which my Beats wireless studio 2 tend to do).

As I sweat a lot (汗堡包)I need to wipe my sweat often hence cannot be protruding too much or else will hook off.

For looking for snuggly fit. Battery about 4-5 hrs one charge last for a day of mrt travel plus walking (about 1.5 hr per trip so total 3hr) ?

As seems no matter how good eventually still have problems for TWS, preferably a local shop or local warranty.

Budget 150 and below for a really good pair and 80 for a moderate pair. Cos I got left over refunded credit in Lazada wallet if possible recommend me those that I can buy from Lazada.

Can recommend thank you so much!
mifo O5 or TFX X1 for me.
Although I'm not expert

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
 

gong318

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2017
Messages
398
Reaction score
3
mifo O5 or TFX X1 for me.
Although I'm not expert

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

+1 on mifo o5, great sound and spectacular fit/seal. Battery is terrific, no need to charge for a week (my use case). video minimal lag. Though there might be squeaking sound when charging
 
Last edited:

musicsg_com

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
852
Reaction score
21
Any thoughts on the new Klipsch T5? $349 seems on the high side for a $200usd product. Love the look of the case though.

Just reviewed the T5 True Wireless, it delivers the signature Klipsch sound balance - no strong bass, no bright treble. If you like V-shaped sound, then Klipsch is not for you.

Klipsch_T5TrueWireless_6.jpg


Review link: https://musicphotolife.com/2019/06/klipsch-t5-true-wireless-reviewed-world-premiere-in-singapore-on-18-june-2019/
 
Last edited:

cloud0

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
348
Reaction score
28
Just reviewed the T5 True Wireless, it delivers the signature Klipsch sound balance - no strong bass, no bright treble. If you like V-shaped sound, then Klipsch is not for you.

Klipsch_T5TrueWireless_6.jpg

Grabbed a set at challenger yesterday. Still settling in. Just freaking love the metallic Zippo inspired case
 

eting72

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
142
Mine was delivered through Comone express. I ordered under batch #3

Not sure who did the end leg delivery since I didn't receive in person...
I received the tracking code email on Friday (which indicated my package was already in Hongkong) and received the package the next day
I supposed it was a delay in sending the tracking email rather than a fast delivery haha

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

ok thx. mine enroute on ninja van
 

polowalrus

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2011
Messages
812
Reaction score
27
Tempted to get the mifo o5 for purely exercising and running. Will these fall out? Any recommendation for standard or pro edition?
 

cloud0

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
348
Reaction score
28
Tempted to get the mifo o5 for purely exercising and running. Will these fall out? Any recommendation for standard or pro edition?

In my opinion, only these are guaranteed to work, since nothing is in your ear canal

Trekz_Air.png
 
Last edited:

Cheese Steak

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
18
Just reviewed the T5 True Wireless, it delivers the signature Klipsch sound balance - no strong bass, no bright treble. If you like V-shaped sound, then Klipsch is not for you.

Klipsch_T5TrueWireless_6.jpg

Would like to swap to this from the rha trueconnect, was thinking if you know is the t5 case smaller than the rha?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
Just reviewed the T5 True Wireless, it delivers the signature Klipsch sound balance - no strong bass, no bright treble. If you like V-shaped sound, then Klipsch is not for you.

Klipsch_T5TrueWireless_6.jpg
Is there a way to manually turn it off? Or auto power off if no sound signal for a certain minutes? Does the LED light blink even when there's music playing?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top