Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

morkutao

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
2,283
Reaction score
6
Yup, mpow def better than Sabbat in terms of sound. But still doesn’t sound as clear and crisp as I was hoping for. Not sure if any bros has any recommendations for this?

Sabbat fits my ear more comfortably. The mpow sticks out of the ear, quite ill fitting and ugly. And the case is really bulky. Best sound quality (for now) within the price range though. Sabbat e12’s SQ was really crap imo.

in the exact same situation as this.. still trying to get used to mpow's fitting in my ears after a month's usage.

but sound wise i would say its quite decent
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
in the exact same situation as this.. still trying to get used to mpow's fitting in my ears after a month's usage.

but sound wise i would say its quite decent

second this. need to find time to try other eartips i have at home.

Anyway, the cheap sabbat e12 ultra on shopee cancelled. Probably seller priced wrongly. haha. hooted KZ ZS10 Pro instead. haha. and maybe getting ZSX too. Can pair those with the bluetooth cable that should be reaching soon. :s13:
 

nickmx1896

Junior Member
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Not sure whether I should get the mpow now that there's so many sales going on for 9.9, or should I get a KZ and its newest aptx Bluetooth cable instead. Tough choice sigh
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Not sure whether I should get the mpow now that there's so many sales going on for 9.9, or should I get a KZ and its newest aptx Bluetooth cable instead. Tough choice sigh

see whether you want the freedom of not needing to deal with cable, or you want sound quality lor. :s13: the bluetooth cable is not really suitable for jogging or rough use, but good for daily use especially if you don't carry a bag for the charging case. Can just hang around the neck. I hooted too early. Now I see on lazada I can get mpow at $40 with some new user coupon. previously hooted at 50.
 

nickmx1896

Junior Member
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
see whether you want the freedom of not needing to deal with cable, or you want sound quality lor. :s13: the bluetooth cable is not really suitable for jogging or rough use, but good for daily use especially if you don't carry a bag for the charging case. Can just hang around the neck. I hooted too early. Now I see on lazada I can get mpow at $40 with some new user coupon. previously hooted at 50.

Haha, for me sound quality more important bah. I not sure if the KZ together with the aptx cable really that zai not? Cos right now seems like all the TWS like around the same, just minor sound quality differences, but a wide range of pricing. So a bit no go for me.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Haha, for me sound quality more important bah. I not sure if the KZ together with the aptx cable really that zai not? Cos right now seems like all the TWS like around the same, just minor sound quality differences, but a wide range of pricing. So a bit no go for me.

haha. i'll update here one my new BT cable arrives and I test it with the ZSN Pro. Should be today or tmrw. But i'm pretty sure it's going to sound quite decent considering the KZ T1 already punches way above its price point in terms of sound already IMO.

Any good deals for comex 2019 ?

Outlier Air for $99? lol
 

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
7,270
Reaction score
972
haha. i'll update here one my new BT cable arrives and I test it with the ZSN Pro. Should be today or tmrw. But i'm pretty sure it's going to sound quite decent considering the KZ T1 already punches way above its price point in terms of sound already IMO.



Outlier Air for $99? lol
But outlier review not good.. lazada mpow T5 50 plus dollar
 

nickmx1896

Junior Member
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
haha. i'll update here one my new BT cable arrives and I test it with the ZSN Pro. Should be today or tmrw. But i'm pretty sure it's going to sound quite decent considering the KZ T1 already punches way above its price point in terms of sound already IMO.



Outlier Air for $99? lol

Nice nice, looking forward to your review before I make my decision. BTW, is it true that the KZ wired will certainly blow any of these current TWSes, or even normal earphones like Mi HD Pro etc out of the water? Sometimes I wonder if getting an IEM is overkill for me as I am just a casual music listener. But for me I just want the best value for money haha. And it looks cool anyway. XD
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,719
Nice nice, looking forward to your review before I make my decision. BTW, is it true that the KZ wired will certainly blow any of these current TWSes, or even normal earphones like Mi HD Pro etc out of the water? Sometimes I wonder if getting an IEM is overkill for me as I am just a casual music listener. But for me I just want the best value for money haha. And it looks cool anyway. XD

since u casual, u should try kz.
i still rocking my kz zsn + bluetooth cable. almost perfect.
u should really try the kz zsn. its cheap..
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
But outlier review not good.. lazada mpow T5 50 plus dollar

Most reviews I've seen are quite positive about the sound leh. It's one of my favourite TWS now actually in terms of fit and sound. haha. The most complaints I've seen are about ear infection/issue? But I've not had that issue.

For me I still prefer Outlier Air sound over MPow M5/T5 for the sound, fit my ears a lot better, design, and USB C. But Mpow is good value for money for sure, and the volume is louder too which some folks might like.

Nice nice, looking forward to your review before I make my decision. BTW, is it true that the KZ wired will certainly blow any of these current TWSes, or even normal earphones like Mi HD Pro etc out of the water? Sometimes I wonder if getting an IEM is overkill for me as I am just a casual music listener. But for me I just want the best value for money haha. And it looks cool anyway. XD

Haven't tried Mi HD Pro, but i thought the ZSN Pro was already nicer sounding than Outlier Air and Galaxy Buds, which are 2 of the better ones that I've tested? But wouldn't say blow away la. ZS10 Pro, from what I've seen from reviews, probably. Haven't tried like Momentum TWS, WF-1000Xm3, Klipsch and all those super high end ones, so not sure about those.

I'm super casual as well and not into paying too much, but still want to enjoy good quality audio. So those Chi-Fi like KZ really up my alley. haha. BT cable + ZS10 pro is like 60-70 or maybe even lesser.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,719
Most reviews I've seen are quite positive about the sound leh. It's one of my favourite TWS now actually in terms of fit and sound. haha. The most complaints I've seen are about ear infection/issue? But I've not had that issue.

For me I still prefer Outlier Air sound over MPow M5/T5 for the sound, fit my ears a lot better, design, and USB C. But Mpow is good value for money for sure, and the volume is louder too which some folks might like.



Haven't tried Mi HD Pro, but i thought the ZSN Pro was already nicer sounding than Outlier Air and Galaxy Buds, which are 2 of the better ones that I've tested? But wouldn't say blow away la. ZS10 Pro, from what I've seen from reviews, probably. Haven't tried like Momentum TWS, WF-1000Xm3, Klipsch and all those super high end ones, so not sure about those.

I'm super casual as well and not into paying too much, but still want to enjoy good quality audio. So those Chi-Fi like KZ really up my alley. haha. BT cable + ZS10 pro is like 60-70 or maybe even lesser.

to u , is zs10 sound signature same as zsn?
tat day i tried the t1, i also asked the guy whats the recommandation to up 1 level for my zsn, think he intro me zs10... quite gd thou. almost on par with zsn.. cant hear a diff. :s13:
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Not sure leh. I still waiting for zs10 pro to come. haha. But from what I see from a few review I think I better high end details from those BA drivers? Haha. Good think is Zs10 pro seems to be using the same connector as zsn/zsn pro, so BT cable can reuse. Haha

to u , is zs10 sound signature same as zsn?
tat day i tried the t1, i also asked the guy whats the recommandation to up 1 level for my zsn, think he intro me zs10... quite gd thou. almost on par with zsn.. cant hear a diff. :s13:
 

nickmx1896

Junior Member
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Not sure leh. I still waiting for zs10 pro to come. haha. But from what I see from a few review I think I better high end details from those BA drivers? Haha. Good think is Zs10 pro seems to be using the same connector as zsn/zsn pro, so BT cable can reuse. Haha

What's a good buy if I'm looking to get the KZ? Cos I understand the bluetooth cable also has specific connectors for specific types of modules. Their iem naming scheme like very confusing only :s22:
 

Cheese Steak

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
18
If the new Jabra elite 75t has no master Slavs pairing or is able to switch the master side, I may get it as the case fits my requirements.
 

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
7,270
Reaction score
972
Most reviews I've seen are quite positive about the sound leh. It's one of my favourite TWS now actually in terms of fit and sound. haha. The most complaints I've seen are about ear infection/issue? But I've not had that issue.

For me I still prefer Outlier Air sound over MPow M5/T5 for the sound, fit my ears a lot better, design, and USB C. But Mpow is good value for money for sure, and the volume is louder too which some folks might like.



Haven't tried Mi HD Pro, but i thought the ZSN Pro was already nicer sounding than Outlier Air and Galaxy Buds, which are 2 of the better ones that I've tested? But wouldn't say blow away la. ZS10 Pro, from what I've seen from reviews, probably. Haven't tried like Momentum TWS, WF-1000Xm3, Klipsch and all those super high end ones, so not sure about those.

I'm super casual as well and not into paying too much, but still want to enjoy good quality audio. So those Chi-Fi like KZ really up my alley. haha. BT cable + ZS10 pro is like 60-70 or maybe even lesser.
Might go try during IT show.. the non gold ver don't provide ear tips ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top