Mpow M5 can control the volume as well.
Thanks! Saw the manual and figured it out

Mpow M5 can control the volume as well.
Jaybird tarah or x4/3? But for jogging why not consider going for true wireless option? I find it easier to jog with actually.
i cancelled my upods and ordered truengine 2.
Maybe becos of price. Don't really wanna pay too much for running use. Cheap true wireless often have connectivity issues or lag.
Good True wireless quite expensive while neckband style still cheaper.
Wah. Haha. You never mention I also forgot I got order Liao. Haha. What's the dmg?
i think is s$89
At least ur sabbat box and packaging looks more satki.
The mpow t5 box.... LOL cmi
Sound leh?When I got the mpow t5 the box was crushed![]()
Sabbat more premium and the price about the same. Previously more people go for mpow t5 due to aptx support but now sabbat also has it. Plus the USB c and wireless charging. Think sabbat is the clear winner now.
When I got the mpow t5 the box was crushed![]()
Sabbat more premium and the price about the same. Previously more people go for mpow t5 due to aptx support but now sabbat also has it. Plus the USB c and wireless charging. Think sabbat is the clear winner now.
Sound leh?
Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Comparing Mpow M5 and the old Sabbat E12 the mpow wins for sound quality. The pair I got was so crappy that I don't want to try this "new improved version". Thank goodness the seller gave me a full refund.
USB c is not a big deal to me since most of my other gadgets need micro USB charging and I don't have anything that can wireless charge too.
Yup, mpow def better than Sabbat in terms of sound. But still doesn’t sound as clear and crisp as I was hoping for. Not sure if any bros has any recommendations for this?
Sabbat fits my ear more comfortably. The mpow sticks out of the ear, quite ill fitting and ugly. And the case is really bulky. Best sound quality (for now) within the price range though. Sabbat e12’s SQ was really crap imo.