Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
19,950
Reaction score
4,152
Jabra Elite 75t will have a magnetic case, better battery life and usb-c charging. But no wireless charging it seems.
 

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
7,270
Reaction score
972
Most reviews I've seen are quite positive about the sound leh. It's one of my favourite TWS now actually in terms of fit and sound. haha. The most complaints I've seen are about ear infection/issue? But I've not had that issue.

For me I still prefer Outlier Air sound over MPow M5/T5 for the sound, fit my ears a lot better, design, and USB C. But Mpow is good value for money for sure, and the volume is louder too which some folks might like.



Haven't tried Mi HD Pro, but i thought the ZSN Pro was already nicer sounding than Outlier Air and Galaxy Buds, which are 2 of the better ones that I've tested? But wouldn't say blow away la. ZS10 Pro, from what I've seen from reviews, probably. Haven't tried like Momentum TWS, WF-1000Xm3, Klipsch and all those super high end ones, so not sure about those.

I'm super casual as well and not into paying too much, but still want to enjoy good quality audio. So those Chi-Fi like KZ really up my alley. haha. BT cable + ZS10 pro is like 60-70 or maybe even lesser.
What about lag when watching YouTube on Android phone ? And cut off when going to crowded places..

If use during daily commute, is it working fine?
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
What's a good buy if I'm looking to get the KZ? Cos I understand the bluetooth cable also has specific connectors for specific types of modules. Their iem naming scheme like very confusing only :s22:

I was looking around back then as well, and after some reviews decided to go for the ZSN Pro to try since it's super cheap and under S$20. I like the look, and it's a newer model too. But if want better then is ZS10 Pro? also using the newer type of connector it seems. For Bluetooth cable normally seller will mention which model is for which KZ series also, so still okay la. :s13:

Might go try during IT show.. the non gold ver don't provide ear tips ?

What about lag when watching YouTube on Android phone ? And cut off when going to crowded places..

If use during daily commute, is it working fine?

Non gold version just the normal tips and a set of spare. Watching youtube is okay too. There is a slight delay if you pay close attention, but not enough to be distracting. But to be fair, I've not tried any true wireless that has like no lag at all, haha. just a matter of a bit more or a bit less. For me I use when taking mrt around also, and okay most of the time.

For daily commute okay for me too if i'm using like samsung phone. Sometimes if use my pixel 2 and if i use right side as master will get like stutter once in a while. But okay with the left side as master earbud. But this could just be the bluetooth on the phone. haha. Google devices known to not have great bluetooth performance one. haha.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
2019-09-05.png


:s13::s13::s13:
 

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
7,270
Reaction score
972
I was looking around back then as well, and after some reviews decided to go for the ZSN Pro to try since it's super cheap and under S$20. I like the look, and it's a newer model too. But if want better then is ZS10 Pro? also using the newer type of connector it seems. For Bluetooth cable normally seller will mention which model is for which KZ series also, so still okay la. :s13:





Non gold version just the normal tips and a set of spare. Watching youtube is okay too. There is a slight delay if you pay close attention, but not enough to be distracting. But to be fair, I've not tried any true wireless that has like no lag at all, haha. just a matter of a bit more or a bit less. For me I use when taking mrt around also, and okay most of the time.

For daily commute okay for me too if i'm using like samsung phone. Sometimes if use my pixel 2 and if i use right side as master will get like stutter once in a while. But okay with the left side as master earbud. But this could just be the bluetooth on the phone. haha. Google devices known to not have great bluetooth performance one. haha.
So far I try most like jabra and 1more.. all still quite ok.. not much lag.. still acceptable.
 

YNWA888

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
1,521
Reaction score
0
saw a few ppl on carousell selling
and saw youtube video.

might consider getting from amazon. choosing that and wf -1000xm3.
but not really keen on the wf-1000xm look
 

benzene

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2009
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
117
saw a few ppl on carousell selling
and saw youtube video.

might consider getting from amazon. choosing that and wf -1000xm3.
but not really keen on the wf-1000xm look

Carousell only 3 seller.
1 personal, another is pre-order, last is the online purchase.
The personal one, no receipt given so i didnt purchase from him.

I am hoping if i can physically see it before buying
 

Rated R Edge

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
7,618
Reaction score
825
haha. i'll update here one my new BT cable arrives and I test it with the ZSN Pro. Should be today or tmrw. But i'm pretty sure it's going to sound quite decent considering the KZ T1 already punches way above its price point in terms of sound already IMO.



Outlier Air for $99? lol

Is it worth topping up $30 for the outlier gold version?
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Carousell only 3 seller.
1 personal, another is pre-order, last is the online purchase.
The personal one, no receipt given so i didnt purchase from him.

I am hoping if i can physically see it before buying

https://www.jaybirdsport.com/en-sg/vista.html#985-000874

since local site already updated i would wait till more local sellers first?

Is it worth topping up $30 for the outlier gold version?

I don't think it is since I don't use the sxfi feature (which only works for local media), and the Air's battery life is already good enough for me. Without sxfi, the sound is pretty much the same when I tested them both. But if battery life is super important to you maybe $30 will be more worth it?
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Lol. But at rrp of S$295, buying export is quite risky. I don't think jaybird had international warranty right? Previosly when my x2 died had to email in since I bought from Amazon. :s13:

Edit: now i think kris shop exclusive. but it has been on their online store for like 3 weeks liao.
https://www.krisshop.com/en/product/9f8bbe0c3b6a1ca8/jaybird-vista-(black).html

since local site already updated i would wait till more local sellers first?

This website i click for 1 whole month liao hahahahaha
always same....
i thought Comex they will launch it.
 
Last edited:

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Yes but early next year. No news of active version. Would be more logical for them to come out with active version w wireless charging.

So there will be two versions of Elite 75t? What about an active version? Hopefully they release an active version with wireless charging.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top