
Is the sound close to MTW as what the reviewer gamesky said?![]()
For sure very close to the MTW.![]()
Is the sound close to MTW as what the reviewer gamesky said?
Nice comparison! I dun own MTW so ty for your detailed review. Agreed that tevi is very conformable and in fact I wore it all day (working hours except lunch) today.Very similar. Still, the MTW is a grade higher. Tevi lacks the clarity that MTW has.
Tevi bass is there but not as deep as MTW.
The strong points about the tevi is very strong battery life. More comfortable than the MTW due to its size being smaller and u can wear it while lying sideway on the bed. Unfortunately, the tevi does lack in noise isolation when compared to the mtw. Tevi is also very comfortable to run with. I didn’t have to adjust the earbuds at all and it stays perfectly in my ears. For the mtw I have to adjust 1-2 times.
For the price, battery life and comfort of the TEVI. I’ll highly recommend it. If you have tried mpow t5 or sabbat. This is more like the upgraded version of mpow t5
True. I missed my reflect flow audio pass thru. Need not remove when people came to me in office.All tevi lack was some audio passthrough function :'(
Not on my Galaxy Buds or Sabbat E12. I could hear it on my cheapo znt earbud.Question for the folks here.
Is it normal for Bluetooth earphones to have hissing or some people say floor noise when there is audio playing. Was told it’s an inherent thing and exists in Bluetooth earphones.
Experience it even when playing back audio which is muted.
See the video really like very big. Then can't change tip also, fixed shape?Microsoft tws. Looks damn big.
Question for the folks here.
Is it normal for Bluetooth earphones to have hissing or some people say floor noise when there is audio playing. Was told it’s an inherent thing and exists in Bluetooth earphones.
Experience it even when playing back audio which is muted.
See the video really like very big. Then can't change tip also, fixed shape?
Never mention about battery life. There is a model looks like airpod but its in ear type, black in colour. Is it from skullcandy or what, can't remember.i forgot who trying to find like airpod style but not airpod, confirm this one keyi
Earpod styleSee the video really like very big. Then can't change tip also, fixed shape?

Not a fan of pod. Like deep in ear foam.Earpod style
Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
some very soft, some very loud.
It's already on sale in AliExpress by kz official store. 60usd