Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,813
Reaction score
5,888
Just got the Lypertek Tevi and did a listening comparison with the Mpow T5. Sounds more detailed and I can pick out sounds/effects I didn't get from T5. Both charging cases are EXACTLY the same, I can charge earbuds with the other case and they fit. :s13: Tevi case feels better due to the suede cloth.
Both buttons suck IMO.

Is it worth two times the price? Depending on whether you really need the extra battery life, the fanciful case feel, the USB C charging

Disclaimer: I don't have golden ears so it's just a simple average person's opinion.
 
Last edited:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Just got the Lypertek Tevi and did a listening comparison with the Mpow T5. Sounds more detailed and I can pick out sounds/effects I didn't get from T5. Both charging cases are EXACTLY the same, I can charge earbuds with the other case and they fit. :s13: Tevi case feels better due to the suede cloth.
Both buttons suck IMO.

Is it worth two times the price? Depending on whether you really need the extra battery life, the fanciful case feel, the USB C charging

Disclaimer: I don't have golden ears so it's just a simple average person's opinion.
I just got a feeling that there's one main factory in China manufacturing all the spare parts for tws, then various smaller company got the parts from that company, fine tune things like sound, battery etc.. That's why some tws had similar cases, look similar etc..
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Very spot on.
:D

Just got the Lypertek Tevi and did a listening comparison with the Mpow T5. Sounds more detailed and I can pick out sounds/effects I didn't get from T5. Both charging cases are EXACTLY the same, I can charge earbuds with the other case and they fit. :s13: Tevi case feels better due to the suede cloth.
Both buttons suck IMO.

Is it worth two times the price? Depending on whether you really need the extra battery life, the fanciful case feel, the USB C charging

Disclaimer: I don't have golden ears so it's just a simple average person's opinion.
 

timpeh82

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
0
Can TWS support hi-res?

Got new TWS bringing in with 5 drivers, 4 BA and 1 DD.

Will this sound much better than all TWS that are using 1 driver? I assumed all TWS should be on 1 driver lol.

Anyone knows if such 5 drivers will sound solid through BT 5.0??:D
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Can TWS support hi-res?

Got new TWS bringing in with 5 drivers, 4 BA and 1 DD.

Will this sound much better than all TWS that are using 1 driver? I assumed all TWS should be on 1 driver lol.

Anyone knows if such 5 drivers will sound solid through BT 5.0??:D
SG$ 84.08 40%OFF | KZ E10 TWS Wireless Touch Control Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones 1DD+4BA Hybrid Earbuds Headset Sport Noise Cancelling Bass Headphones
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/MoHLBVYG
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,813
Reaction score
5,888
I'm interested in the Liberty 2 but Anker don't ship to Singapore, need a forwarder even if you buy it from Amazon.
 

quekky

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2000
Messages
18,440
Reaction score
0
previously someone ask if mpow T5 cannot connect to left side only.

I figured out how to do it. Just pair with the left first, then u can keep the right side in the casing and it's still paired (but you cant off the left side and have right side only now)
 

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
65,398
Reaction score
7,500
2 months ago use ezbuy to ship 2 power banks from USA for less than $6.
Will be expensive cause it's considered sensitive product due to battery.
I email'ed Anker about it, see Monday when they reply.
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Think mpow t5 and lypertek tevi r from the same factory. Distortion when u have ur phone on the left side of pocket and not on the right. :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top