tohchr
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2004
- Messages
- 13,837
- Reaction score
- 2,284
The battery life per charge 4-5 hours put me off..u buying? lol

The battery life per charge 4-5 hours put me off..u buying? lol
Currently still enjoy tevi but I'll Google for it and watch reviews. Thanks.Go for Astrotec S80. It is amazing!
Tevi case feels better due to the suede cloth.I just got a feeling that there's one main factory in China manufacturing all the spare parts for tws, then various smaller company got the parts from that company, fine tune things like sound, battery etc.. That's why some tws had similar cases, look similar etc..Just got the Lypertek Tevi and did a listening comparison with the Mpow T5. Sounds more detailed and I can pick out sounds/effects I didn't get from T5. Both charging cases are EXACTLY the same, I can charge earbuds with the other case and they fit.Tevi case feels better due to the suede cloth.
Both buttons suck IMO.
Is it worth two times the price? Depending on whether you really need the extra battery life, the fanciful case feel, the USB C charging
Disclaimer: I don't have golden ears so it's just a simple average person's opinion.
Just got the Lypertek Tevi and did a listening comparison with the Mpow T5. Sounds more detailed and I can pick out sounds/effects I didn't get from T5. Both charging cases are EXACTLY the same, I can charge earbuds with the other case and they fit.Tevi case feels better due to the suede cloth.
Both buttons suck IMO.
Is it worth two times the price? Depending on whether you really need the extra battery life, the fanciful case feel, the USB C charging
Disclaimer: I don't have golden ears so it's just a simple average person's opinion.
SG$ 84.08 40%OFF | KZ E10 TWS Wireless Touch Control Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones 1DD+4BA Hybrid Earbuds Headset Sport Noise Cancelling Bass HeadphonesCan TWS support hi-res?
Got new TWS bringing in with 5 drivers, 4 BA and 1 DD.
Will this sound much better than all TWS that are using 1 driver? I assumed all TWS should be on 1 driver lol.
Anyone knows if such 5 drivers will sound solid through BT 5.0??![]()
I'm interested in the Liberty 2 but Anker don't ship to Singapore, need a forwarder even if you buy it from Amazon.
Will be expensive cause it's considered sensitive product due to battery.I’m using ezbuy for the first time![]()
Will be expensive cause it's considered sensitive product due to battery.
I email'ed Anker about it, see Monday when they reply.
Will be expensive cause it's considered sensitive product due to battery.
I email'ed Anker about it, see Monday when they reply.
Will be expensive cause it's considered sensitive product due to battery.
I email'ed Anker about it, see Monday when they reply.