ksksksks

Reaction score
Where u buy ah. I also want :(

Review pls

ZRbUFaq.jpg

Just collected..

Eshuon

Reaction score
Just got my Tevi.. Hmm like what some have mentioned here, bass isn't Tevi's strong point haha.

Still having some trouble finding the right fit ><

All the buds give a 'blocked ears' feeling.

Maybe in ears are not for you? Use airpods or headphones instead. Or maybe find one with a vented design like airpods pro

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think sabbat now all go up to $99? Only few sellers haven’t changed price. Wanted get a pair for Xmas exchange.

I just ordered a pair of Sabbat E12 Ultra from Shopee at $59.90 leh

Got price increase meh?

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jabra elite 75t now $275 for members at Challenger

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

DigDub

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jabra 75t only right side can use when in mono mode? Seems like it according to the user manual.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jabra 75t only right side can use when in mono mode? Seems like it according to the user manual.
Yup, I read the reviews, only can use right side as that's the master side where the mic is also located there. Left side needs to connect to the right side. Same as how jbl tws works.

klaha81

Reaction score
I bought both the Noble Falcon as well as the Aviot TE-BD21F. Both are good but musicality wise i prefer the Aviot and i also like the ear rubber holder strap that it came with. Both units had no problems with charging although sometimes the pairing for the noble falcon can be a little finicky with the left and right side. I listen to both digital files as well as using Spotify. This test i largely use spotify with my phone for both

The Aviot has a tight bass, not the biggest volumes in bass but tight and nice. Was listening to some older english pop songs and also electronic japanese music (Perfume). Excellent for these genres. Totally no issues with fit, beautiful and can go hours listening to them. I really loved listening to jazz on this as well as the resolution on the pianos, saxophone and the double bass (although percussions could be improved). Air and space presentation was beautiful. Timbre and instrument seperation were spot on. String instruments also shone through. I swapped out the default tips given and swapped out for JVC spiral dots.

Falcon has much more bass but can be a bit bloaty at times. Also has fit issues with them as the nozzle is rather long. Mids is its greatest strength, alot of body in music. Louder than the Aviots as well for those half deaf people. Better for rock and metal as compared to the Aviots owing to the greater slam on the sub bass. Drums (snares and toms) were better represented on the Falcon, more impactful...

Its a pity that some of our friends here have gotten issues with charging for this unit of Aviot. I guess i'm considered lucky to get a good working pair. If i were to keep one, i would definitely keep the Aviots owing to the better and balanced presentation across the spectrum of frequencies as well as the great fit.

Last edited:

GJN

Reaction score
Yup, I read the reviews, only can use right side as that's the master side where the mic is also located there. Left side needs to connect to the right side. Same as how jbl tws works.

That's right. Right side can be used alone in mono mode. Left side also has 2 mic too if I am not wrong.

I have used it for 2 days already. Sorry, can not provide a review here as this is my first set of bluetooth ear bud. I can only say overall the sound is good to me & I am happy with it. :)

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought both the Noble Falcon as well as the Aviot TE-BD21F. Both are good but musicality wise i prefer the Aviot and i also like the ear rubber holder strap that it came with. Both units had no problems with charging although sometimes the pairing for the noble falcon can be a little finicky with the left and right side. I listen to both digital files as well as using Spotify. This test i largely use spotify with my phone for both

The Aviot has a tight bass, not the biggest volumes in bass but tight and nice. Was listening to some older english pop songs and also electronic japanese music (Perfume). Excellent for these genres. Totally no issues with fit, beautiful and can go hours listening to them. I really loved listening to jazz on this as well as the resolution on the pianos, saxophone and the double bass (although percussions could be improved). Air and space presentation was beautiful. Timbre and instrument seperation were spot on. String instruments also shone through. I swapped out the default tips given and swapped out for JVC spiral dots.

Falcon has much more bass but can be a bit bloaty at times. Also has fit issues with them as the nozzle is rather long. Mids is its greatest strength, alot of body in music. Louder than the Aviots as well for those half deaf people. Better for rock and metal as compared to the Aviots owing to the greater slam on the sub bass. Drums (snares and toms) were better represented on the Falcon, more impactful...

Its a pity that some of our friends here have gotten issues with charging for this unit of Aviot. I guess i'm considered lucky to get a good working pair. If i were to keep one, i would definitely keep the Aviots owing to the better and balanced presentation across the spectrum of frequencies as well as the great fit.

MALICE MIZER EX-VOLCALIST:s12::s12:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's right. Right side can be used alone in mono mode. Left side also has 2 mic too if I am not wrong.

I have used it for 2 days already. Sorry, can not provide a review here as this is my first set of bluetooth ear bud. I can only say overall the sound is good to me & I am happy with it. :)
I suspect the 2 mic on the left is for noise cancellation. Maybe for testing, u can make a call to yourself, hold the left side near your mouth and whisper. Do the same for the right and see if both the same loudness or only right side is loud.

GJN

Reaction score
I suspect the 2 mic on the left is for noise cancellation. Maybe for testing, u can make a call to yourself, hold the left side near your mouth and whisper. Do the same for the right and see if both the same loudness or only right side is loud.

I did a quick try. The connection between the left & right is quite sensitive. Once the left is moved away from the ear, the connection is very unstable. So, I can not really confirm. My guess is you may be right - the right is for picking up the talking voice during the phone conversation & the left is for picking up surrounding voice when the "hear through" mode is activated.

Anyway, the phone conversation using the ear bud is quite good. I have not heard any complain from the other side so far.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did a quick try. The connection between the left & right is quite sensitive. Once the left is moved away from the ear, the connection is very unstable. So, I can not really confirm. My guess is you may be right - the right is for picking up the talking voice during the phone conversation & the left is for picking up surrounding voice when the "hear through" mode is activated.

Anyway, the phone conversation using the ear bud is quite good. I have not heard any complain from the other side so far.
Thanks for the test!

Eshuon

Reaction score

Noble falcon have a extreme v shaped sound signature probably explains the bloated bass. But it has recessed mids as well, do you think its mids is a strong point even though its recessed?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.