Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Remless

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
294
Imagine how many reading this thread? All Kenna wipe out in Popular. Yesterday I go find already dun have, for northpoint outlet.

Will they restock?

If no choice and can wait, can order here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000253398152.html

I ordered from here and its the aptx version. Packaging is different though (smaller box) but contents should be the same.

The offer that reduces the price to $30 when I bought it is over. Still, there is this new user coupon to take advantage of (if you are new to aliexpress).
 

rdreamer

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
261
Reaction score
2
Will they restock?

If no choice and can wait, can order here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000253398152.html

I ordered from here and its the aptx version. Packaging is different though (smaller box) but contents should be the same.

The offer that reduces the price to $30 when I bought it is over. Still, there is this new user coupon to take advantage of (if you are new to aliexpress).

I saw a couple of boxes at Popular Clementi on Mon night.

Btw, Tronsmary just released Onyx Ace. But I don’t see any reviews yet.
 

Remless

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
294
Fiil T1X

Any bro has managed to get it how’s the app connection

How’s the overall fit and also sound quality (if can not connect to the app)

How much and where to get it ?

https://www.scarbir.com/tws/fiil-t1x-review

Coming soon hopefully. Paid $61.50 to taobao, including direct shipping.

Fiil t1x do not support aptx.

Will post some comments after I received and used it.

t8KXIBR_d.jpg
 

Remless

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
294
Does it support AAC cos I am using iphone.

Yep. But for iphone, you might not be able to access the app since its region locked and not available in our local appstore/playstore. For android, we can still download from 3rd party app store like apk pure.

Without access to the app, you cannot turn on low latency mode and might encounter audio delay like what scarbir stated.
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Oh damn, what’s the name of the app? I go App Store to see

Yep. But for iphone, you might not be able to access the app since its region locked and not available in our local appstore/playstore. For android, we can still download from 3rd party app store like apk pure.

Without access to the app, you cannot turn on low latency mode and might encounter audio delay like what scarbir stated.
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
The app is in. App Store I downloaded it and installed with no issue but (maybe becos i do not have the headset I can’t see the Low latency options only EQ and battery life and also the linking to Spotify premium

Yep. But for iphone, you might not be able to access the app since its region locked and not available in our local appstore/playstore. For android, we can still download from 3rd party app store like apk pure.

Without access to the app, you cannot turn on low latency mode and might encounter audio delay like what scarbir stated.
 

Remless

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
294
The app is in. App Store I downloaded it and installed with no issue but (maybe becos i do not have the headset I can’t see the Low latency options only EQ and battery life and also the linking to Spotify premium

It's in? It's not available in play store so I assumed it's not available for our region. I downloaded from apkpure and can see all options. Now just waiting for the earpiece to arrive.

When it's here, I will also try it on a iPad to check.

dFQMYA0_d.jpg


x1fsfSt_d.jpg


oXcQ20p_d.jpg
 

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
7,394
Reaction score
1,168
Fiil T1X

Any bro has managed to get it how’s the app connection

How’s the overall fit and also sound quality (if can not connect to the app)

How much and where to get it ?

https://www.scarbir.com/tws/fiil-t1x-review

I tot I posted the Lazada link a few days ago here...
You can go Lazada and search.... selling S$74.00
That price is before any voucher discount.
Shopee also can find but listed $88/- (try to get voucher discount to bring the price down)
 

eBuddy

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
203
Reaction score
15
Anybody using Padmate Pamu Slide Mini? Like the design but wonder how's the sound quality. It cost around $85 to $100.
 

donetus

Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
374
Reaction score
26
I was just at Whitesands and they're only left with 1 Truedot coz i bought the 2nd to the last piece.

I kinda dig the volume control. It takes me awhile to get used to no how to play/pause/skip when I'm listening to music. I have the Haylou GT1 Pro and the controls are pretty much straight forward.

Btw, speaking of the Realtek and Qualcomm version, what version does Popular sell? It shows only "Ver. 2 " but I don't really understand what that means except that, i guess, it's an improvement with it's version 1? hehehe.

Will they restock?

If no choice and can wait, can order here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000253398152.html

I ordered from here and its the aptx version. Packaging is different though (smaller box) but contents should be the same.

The offer that reduces the price to $30 when I bought it is over. Still, there is this new user coupon to take advantage of (if you are new to aliexpress).
 

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
7,394
Reaction score
1,168
Does it support AAC cos I am using iphone.

Get 1more better ... it support AAC and aptx as well.
Good bass.

Listed $79/- in Lazada and $88/- in Shopee

Take note the voice notification is in Chinese...
But got good customer feedback ...

Local set selling at Stereo is S$169/-
 

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
7,394
Reaction score
1,168
I was just at Whitesands and they're only left with 1 Truedot coz i bought the 2nd to the last piece.

I kinda dig the volume control. It takes me awhile to get used to no how to play/pause/skip when I'm listening to music. I have the Haylou GT1 Pro and the controls are pretty much straight forward.

Btw, speaking of the Realtek and Qualcomm version, what version does Popular sell? It shows only "Ver. 2 " but I don't really understand what that means except that, i guess, it's an improvement with it's version 1? hehehe.

You see on the box packing got written Qualcomm and aptx....
 

Remless

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
294
I was just at Whitesands and they're only left with 1 Truedot coz i bought the 2nd to the last piece.

I kinda dig the volume control. It takes me awhile to get used to no how to play/pause/skip when I'm listening to music. I have the Haylou GT1 Pro and the controls are pretty much straight forward.

Btw, speaking of the Realtek and Qualcomm version, what version does Popular sell? It shows only "Ver. 2 " but I don't really understand what that means except that, i guess, it's an improvement with it's version 1? hehehe.

Lol. GT1 pro is more straight forward cos' it don't have volume control. :s13:
Adding volume control function of course means more complex control schematic. Trust me, there are worst control schematics, like Sabbt e12 ultra. (Need 3 push to lower volume up and down)

You can look at the back of the truedot box to check.
 

donetus

Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
374
Reaction score
26
ah..how did a miss that? :s13:

another question if you or anyone don't mind, does having a Qualcomm/APTX version much better than Realtek/APTX (or is it AAC) or is the Realtek much better?

btw, i noticed that the earbuds fit the charging case of the Haylou GT1 Pro and vice-versa..not sure if it's going to an issue in the long run.

You see on the box packing got written Qualcomm and aptx....
 
Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
294
ah..how did a miss that? :s13:

another question if you or anyone don't mind, does having a Qualcomm/APTX version much better than Realtek/APTX (or is it AAC) or is the Realtek much better?

If we are talking about Truedots, the aptx version is the more updated version as it also support volume control.


But if you are talking abt choosing a earpiece that has aptx support or not, my frank opinion is to read reviews.

Aptx is just a codec, and it mainly deal with compression/decompression efficiency. Have a better codec just means that the song and soundtrack can retain more of its original state and have some impact in battery consumption.

In terms of sound quality, a large part depends on how the earpiece is tuned by the manufacturers, not the codec it supports.

Upcoming, there are cheap china no-brands/obscure brands coming with aptx support. I don't think anyone should choose a earpiece just based on aptx support.
 

Remless

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
294
Anybody using Padmate Pamu Slide Mini? Like the design but wonder how's the sound quality. It cost around $85 to $100.

A lot of reviews and even its own site are flooded with negative comments for the 1st gen of pamu slide. It apparently has poor QC and customer support. A risky buy and a heng/suay thing if u can get a good set.

Not sure if they had redeemed themselves yet for this mini version.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Get 1more better ... it support AAC and aptx as well.
Good bass.

Listed $79/- in Lazada and $88/- in Shopee

Take note the voice notification is in Chinese...
But got good customer feedback ...

Local set selling at Stereo is S$169/-

Saw popular carry the latest 1more. I can't remember the price but confirmed less than $100 cos it's also on discount. The latest 1more got good reviews if I remembered correctly.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top