Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Mr Goh

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I definitely recommend the Creative Outlier Gold earbuds. Although the charging case seems too big to put inside pants pockets, I don’t need to bring it out cos the earbuds can use up to 14hrs. The app can adjust the equaliser settings so I can adjust the bass, treble etc. Totally worth the price of around $130. Many complain about the pressing button on the earbuds but after some time, I realised that by pushing upwards I won’t force the earbuds deeper into my ears. 👍
 

vengence_angels

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
2,295
Reaction score
27
Managed to get the truedots from Popular at Causeway Point @ $39 without PWP.

Listed price was $79.90 without discount sticker so I had to ask the staff to verify it is $39 before paying.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,940
Reaction score
1,716
Become dumping ground Liao. Wonder if will drop below $150.

3xj3xaK_d.jpg

tat day i saw $120... instantly solded.
 

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
58,019
Reaction score
5
https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/sennehiser-momentum-true-wireless-2-come-with-anc-to-rival-sony-wf-1000xm3

Though I am not going for such craziness anymore.

too expensive, wf1000xm3 potentially gonna have aptx HD as well.
 

Remless

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
294
I ordered Fiil TX 1 for 299 rmb (61sgd) but by sea think becos of battery

Mine doesn't seem to be sea freight. Ordered on last thurs, arrived in sg customs at this thurs. Took 1 day to clear sg customs and I am still waiting for cai niao to deliver to my home.
 

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
34,778
Reaction score
2,400
Tried the Nuarl N6 Pro the other day, the earpiece is quite big, the sound is also not as wide as I thought it would be.
Given this is the flagship of Nuarl, I am having second thoughts about their NT110.
Anyone has any recommendation for a pair which is $100+, good IP rating? Thanks.
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,254
Reaction score
5,238
Guys, for running marathons, issit jabra 75t being e best and only choice? They like undisputed lol
 

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
14,226
Reaction score
287
https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/sennehiser-momentum-true-wireless-2-come-with-anc-to-rival-sony-wf-1000xm3

Though I am not going for such craziness anymore.

same like me
i got bud and wf1000xm3 already, last "IT show" i got outlier i hope i dun buy anymore...
 

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
7,398
Reaction score
1,171
Guys, for running marathons, issit jabra 75t being e best and only choice? They like undisputed lol

Running marathon use Aftershokz XTrainer

Got 4gb memory to store adrenaline songs like Rocky, Chariots of fire etc. to boost your run

Else get a Sony Walkman earpiece...

Jabra TWS you need to carry a mobile or iPod....
 

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
7,398
Reaction score
1,171
Tried the Nuarl N6 Pro the other day, the earpiece is quite big, the sound is also not as wide as I thought it would be.
Given this is the flagship of Nuarl, I am having second thoughts about their NT110.
Anyone has any recommendation for a pair which is $100+, good IP rating? Thanks.

Try 1more ....
Can demo at Stereo at level 1 Westgate.

I think now promo at $99/-

Or can also demo JBL one @ $109/-

https://www.stereo.com.sg/shop/earphones/true-wireless.html?brand=236
 

Hellos!

Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Hi all

Sorry if i am posting in the wrong thread.

I am looking for recommendation for earbuds / headphones.

I have been browsing through the different threads in this forum and can see that ear buds seems to be a popular choice among all the people here?

I will be using it mainly for daily uses (Mrt / Bus / walking) and occasional travels (1/2 times per year). I will not be using it for exercises.

Base on the above point, do you guys think it is better for earbuds / headphones?

Will it be better to get ANC? I do understand that ANC do not fully block MRT.

But i would prefer peace and quiet on the train.

I am not an Audiophile. Neither my brain nor my ear knows anything in the "sound world"

The music I listen to is mostly "sad songs" (Eg: Eric Chou / JJ Lin etc)

Budget wise will be below 500.

I do understand that the best thing to do is to test everything on my own.

However, I have once tried to go stereo at DG but the guy there made me seem like i owe him a million dollar.

Do let me know if you guys need any more information in order to better recommend me .

Thanks in advance
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Sony for android and AirPods pro for iphone

Hi all

Sorry if i am posting in the wrong thread.

I am looking for recommendation for earbuds / headphones.

I have been browsing through the different threads in this forum and can see that ear buds seems to be a popular choice among all the people here?

I will be using it mainly for daily uses (Mrt / Bus / walking) and occasional travels (1/2 times per year). I will not be using it for exercises.

Base on the above point, do you guys think it is better for earbuds / headphones?

Will it be better to get ANC? I do understand that ANC do not fully block MRT.

But i would prefer peace and quiet on the train.

I am not an Audiophile. Neither my brain nor my ear knows anything in the "sound world"

The music I listen to is mostly "sad songs" (Eg: Eric Chou / JJ Lin etc)

Budget wise will be below 500.

I do understand that the best thing to do is to test everything on my own.

However, I have once tried to go stereo at DG but the guy there made me seem like i owe him a million dollar.

Do let me know if you guys need any more information in order to better recommend me .

Thanks in advance
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,798
Reaction score
2,766
Hi all

Sorry if i am posting in the wrong thread.

I am looking for recommendation for earbuds / headphones.

I have been browsing through the different threads in this forum and can see that ear buds seems to be a popular choice among all the people here?

I will be using it mainly for daily uses (Mrt / Bus / walking) and occasional travels (1/2 times per year). I will not be using it for exercises.

Base on the above point, do you guys think it is better for earbuds / headphones?

Will it be better to get ANC? I do understand that ANC do not fully block MRT.

But i would prefer peace and quiet on the train.

I am not an Audiophile. Neither my brain nor my ear knows anything in the "sound world"

The music I listen to is mostly "sad songs" (Eg: Eric Chou / JJ Lin etc)

Budget wise will be below 500.

I do understand that the best thing to do is to test everything on my own.

However, I have once tried to go stereo at DG but the guy there made me seem like i owe him a million dollar.

Do let me know if you guys need any more information in order to better recommend me .

Thanks in advance


Sorry to hear about your less than enjoyable experience at Stereo. I feel the same - the staff there are quite stuck up and not that friendly when entertaining customers' queries.

For your (high) budget, and not particular about the technicalities you could get a decent set from Sony (wf1000xm3) which is like a good overall pair of buds with practical features like decent battery life, anc, etc. Also you don't use it for exercise so it's okay.

Otherwise if you appreciate high quality audio, can wait for sennheiser true wireless 2 which should come in April or May.

If you're the kind that goes for quirkiness and class, can even get the Master and Dynamic MW07 plus.

Honestly your budget can buy almost any high end ear buds out there. Maybe those guys at Stereo needs to see your cash before advising you the right way.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top