Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
7,394
Reaction score
1,168
Saw popular carry the latest 1more. I can't remember the price but confirmed less than $100 cos it's also on discount. The latest 1more got good reviews if I remembered correctly.

I went to Westgate Popular twice.... cannot find le....

Then went to Stereo at lev 1 saw it’s price at $169/-
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Now waiting for 12.00 am Lazada special.

Going to whack the Aftershokz Aeropex.

That one kiap beside our head one? I used to had their first version, head will feel pain for me after awhile. Not really comfortable for me. Maybe my head bigger.
 

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
7,394
Reaction score
1,168
That one kiap beside our head one? I used to had their first version, head will feel pain for me after awhile. Not really comfortable for me. Maybe my head bigger.

Tried that at Popular... the latest version Aeropex
Very light and sound is very good.
Demoed for 40mins or so.... don’t feel pain, in fact after awhile you would have forgotten about it.

They only have 3 songs for demo... hahaha

Now shops selling around S$219 ~ 239, just got it from Lazada at 179
 

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
59
Online tech show now got promo price for Sony WF-1000XM3...is it a good time to buy now? Or I should wait out for any upcoming tws with anc that’s coming out soon ah...?

Can advise?
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,813
Reaction score
5,888
Online tech show now got promo price for Sony WF-1000XM3...is it a good time to buy now? Or I should wait out for any upcoming tws with anc that’s coming out soon ah...?

Can advise?

Never say price how people know if it's good to buy.

Keep waiting for the next big thing no point, just buy whatever you need now.
 

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
59
Never say price how people know if it's good to buy.

Keep waiting for the next big thing no point, just buy whatever you need now.

$228 on Lazada...after deducting vouchers $188...

Yeah coz I’m not so familiar with the trend of the tws anc line ups in the coming months...I was waiting for the new Bose twe but so far no news yet...
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,813
Reaction score
5,888
$228 on Lazada...after deducting vouchers $188...

Yeah coz I’m not so familiar with the trend of the tws anc line ups in the coming months...I was waiting for the new Bose twe but so far no news yet...

$188 is a ****ing good price, just whack. I'm using a refurbished set now, it's worth it.
 

huitay

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
264
Reaction score
8
$228 on Lazada...after deducting vouchers $188...

Yeah coz I’m not so familiar with the trend of the tws anc line ups in the coming months...I was waiting for the new Bose twe but so far no news yet...

Which voucher you using so good?
 

Remless

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
294
Because of all the S20 pre-order...so the Carousell market is flooded with Buds+

Become dumping ground Liao. Wonder if will drop below $150.

3xj3xaK_d.jpg
 

Remless

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
294
Now I got it.. they got the buds+ free from Samsung pre order.

Almost contemplating to hoot a set if prices drop further, but after reading reviews, I changed my mind.

For a tws that is released in 2020:

- No aptx support
- No tws+
- A battery case that can only fully recharge the earpieces once (though the earpieces last more than 10hrs on single charge)
- Only ipx2 waterproofing
- Sound quality is not particularly outstanding


In comparison, even creative outlier gold seems a better buy at this price range.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,915
Reaction score
13,645
To be honest, buds+ sound quality not so good, it sounds as if the amp is not powerful enough to drive the dual speakers. Maybe that accounts for the longer battery life but at the expense of sound quality.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top