Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,915
Reaction score
13,636
Hello not sure if anybody wants to know about this. If you are looking for samsung bud plus and wants to buy from the official store, the official Samsung online website is listing them at $213 and I think the promotion ends on 4 October. I just bought mine from there

Hmm... Mobile phone shops like hitec and red white mobile are selling at $145.
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
U have the Amazon link for the models for the Senn TWS2?

I use this for my XMs and Senn TWS2s. They give the best fit out of all the tips I've tried so far but they're crazy expensive and stuff sticks to them pretty much as soon as you put them in your ears. Also note that you might have to experiment with sizes.They fit big, that's for sure, but I found that I had to go two sizes down...I'm normally an M, S gives me the same fit as the Spinfit CP360 in M.

If you want the best performance out of your TWS, the Xelastecs are highly recommended. Just know that you'll need to clean them every couple of wears.

Taobao pricing is suspiciously cheap, considering these are 20-30 dollars everywhere else (I got mine from Amazon, shipped direct from the Azla store in Korea).
 

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
51
U have the Amazon link for the models for the Senn TWS2?

https://www.amazon.com/stores/AZLA/page/5DE7EFC8-E59D-41BC-A541-A76D09B69026?ref_=ast_bln

Store link is above, the Xelastecs are universal fit, just choose the size you need. In my experimenting I found the S size to fit identical to M-size Spinfit tips. Spinfit tips generally have the same fit as other tips so yeah go two sizes down.

https://shopee.sg/product/221472407/5248165874?smtt=0.1955951-1601257224.9

Checked my purchase history and I actually got my S size from the Malaysian Jaben Shopee store. Which is funny, if you know where these guys come from. Anyway free shipping so nvm. They're legit, but pricing is actually about the same, give or take a few dollars. Shipping was faster, so if you have coupons maybe you can go with Shopee.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,939
Reaction score
1,717
I use this for my XMs and Senn TWS2s. They give the best fit out of all the tips I've tried so far but they're crazy expensive and stuff sticks to them pretty much as soon as you put them in your ears. Also note that you might have to experiment with sizes.They fit big, that's for sure, but I found that I had to go two sizes down...I'm normally an M, S gives me the same fit as the Spinfit CP360 in M.

If you want the best performance out of your TWS, the Xelastecs are highly recommended. Just know that you'll need to clean them every couple of wears.

Taobao pricing is suspiciously cheap, considering these are 20-30 dollars everywhere else (I got mine from Amazon, shipped direct from the Azla store in Korea).

i ordered MS...hope can go in my ears. my current tips is 12mm in diameter, MS is 11.9mm.
I noticed ur amazon site got mesh net in ur tips. i go see my taobao like dont have..
does mesh net affact on SQ?
actually i dont really mind.. fitting more important to me.
 
Last edited:

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
51
i ordered MS...hope can go in my ears. my current tips is 12mm in diameter, MS is 11.9mm.
I noticed ur amazon site got mesh net in ur tips. i go see my taobao like dont have..
does mesh net affact on SQ?
actually i dont really mind.. fitting more important to me.
No idea tbh. Worst come to worst this pair buy to try sizing lor.

The Xelastecs are transparent, they shouldn't affect the TWS' sound signature. Tips like Spinfits can add a bit of treble and the Acoustunes AET08 are advertised as bass boosters, but what you're getting Xelastecs for are the superb fit and crazy grip. Really helps the ANC a lot when the eartips seal so well.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,939
Reaction score
1,717
No idea tbh. Worst come to worst this pair buy to try sizing lor.

The Xelastecs are transparent, they shouldn't affect the TWS' sound signature. Tips like Spinfits can add a bit of treble and the Acoustunes AET08 are advertised as bass boosters, but what you're getting Xelastecs for are the superb fit and crazy grip. Really helps the ANC a lot when the eartips seal so well.

urs got mesh net in ur tips?
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,394
Reaction score
3,674
I use this for my XMs and Senn TWS2s. They give the best fit out of all the tips I've tried so far but they're crazy expensive and stuff sticks to them pretty much as soon as you put them in your ears. Also note that you might have to experiment with sizes.They fit big, that's for sure, but I found that I had to go two sizes down...I'm normally an M, S gives me the same fit as the Spinfit CP360 in M.

If you want the best performance out of your TWS, the Xelastecs are highly recommended. Just know that you'll need to clean them every couple of wears.

Taobao pricing is suspiciously cheap, considering these are 20-30 dollars everywhere else (I got mine from Amazon, shipped direct from the Azla store in Korea).

Better then jvc spiral dot?
 

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
51
urs got mesh net in ur tips?

no leh

lgFJDbG.jpg


Edit: you're looking at the Airpods version lah, scroll down for the universal fit tip

NgasmsH.jpg
 
Last edited:

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
51
Better then jvc spiral dot?
The Spiraldots, and pretty much every other eartip are made of silicone, the Xelastecs are made of TPU. I still don't know why these cost so bloody much when your regular China TPU clear case is like 2 bucks, but they are the grippiest eartips I've ever come across. It means that as long as you get the fit right, once they go into your ear, they never slip. You always get a perfect fit, which is great for ANC TWS.

I'm still very much in the honeymoon period with these things so take my words with a pinch of salt. I don't know if the TPU stains and loses its grippiness over time, in which case you're better off with cheaper silicone tips. And I'm not kidding about how much junk they trap, if you have issues with earwax, stay far away. But if you're chin chai and don't mind having a bit of stuff on the eartips (or have just given up on cleaning them every time you take them out of the case lol), the fit on these are unbeatable.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,394
Reaction score
3,674
The Spiraldots, and pretty much every other eartip are made of silicone, the Xelastecs are made of TPU. I still don't know why these cost so bloody much when your regular China TPU clear case is like 2 bucks, but they are the grippiest eartips I've ever come across. It means that as long as you get the fit right, once they go into your ear, they never slip. You always get a perfect fit, which is great for ANC TWS.

I'm still very much in the honeymoon period with these things so take my words with a pinch of salt. I don't know if the TPU stains and loses its grippiness over time, in which case you're better off with cheaper silicone tips. And I'm not kidding about how much junk they trap, if you have issues with earwax, stay far away. But if you're chin chai and don't mind having a bit of stuff on the eartips (or have just given up on cleaning them every time you take them out of the case lol), the fit on these are unbeatable.

So u nv try jvc before? Jvc spiral dot is special cause of the dimples on the inner wall. Not just normal silicon tips
 

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
51
So u nv try jvc before? Jvc spiral dot is special cause of the dimples on the inner wall. Not just normal silicon tips
I have a pair, though not the plus version. They're alright though I prefer Spinfit CP360s because of the shorter stem (fits in more cases). The Xelastecs are made of a completely different material and they've changed the game. I've heard reviews where they say vocals sound better through them but I think it's just audiophile bs, what I do know is that once you get the right sizing, no silicone eartip can compete with their fit.
 
Last edited:

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,184
Reaction score
2,464
The Spiraldots, and pretty much every other eartip are made of silicone, the Xelastecs are made of TPU. I still don't know why these cost so bloody much when your regular China TPU clear case is like 2 bucks, but they are the grippiest eartips I've ever come across. It means that as long as you get the fit right, once they go into your ear, they never slip. You always get a perfect fit, which is great for ANC TWS.

I'm still very much in the honeymoon period with these things so take my words with a pinch of salt. I don't know if the TPU stains and loses its grippiness over time, in which case you're better off with cheaper silicone tips. And I'm not kidding about how much junk they trap, if you have issues with earwax, stay far away. But if you're chin chai and don't mind having a bit of stuff on the eartips (or have just given up on cleaning them every time you take them out of the case lol), the fit on these are unbeatable.

if its made of TPU, will it be possible to 3d print them?
 

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
51
Sorry they're made of TPE, not TPU. Don't know what the difference is and I've no idea about 3D printing.
 

unknownidt

Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
223
Reaction score
1
Hi All, I bought TIIL T1X for a while and have been happy with its performance.

Recently, the LED on the box started to light up after it is closed whereas in the past, the LED lights up only when it is charging or charging the earbuds. even if i remove the earbuds from the box, the LED on the box still lights up upon closing.

Can I check if there is any solution to reset it back to original?

Thank you very much.
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Is the light on the outside front of the box? And is it flashing? If so it’s telling your box is out of juice already you need to charge the box.

If the box is empty and not flashing but just lit up for a while before going out that’s normal

Hi All, I bought TIIL T1X for a while and have been happy with its performance.

Recently, the LED on the box started to light up after it is closed whereas in the past, the LED lights up only when it is charging or charging the earbuds. even if i remove the earbuds from the box, the LED on the box still lights up upon closing.

Can I check if there is any solution to reset it back to original?

Thank you very much.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,394
Reaction score
3,674
Ordered the Xelastecs tips to try... Ordered ML size.. I using L for JVC. Look like xelastec tips are harder like tpu case.. Likely downsize abit
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Hmm my comply foam truly wireless degraded Liao time to order another batch? Any good recommendation ?

Currently I am using Fiil T1X and my girlfriend using EarFun Free. Need to be short type cos the earfun free if too Long will affect charging.



Ordered the Xelastecs tips to try... Ordered ML size.. I using L for JVC. Look like xelastec tips are harder like tpu case.. Likely downsize abit
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top