Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,926
Reaction score
681
I know the FIIL T1X has been getting good reviews here, but I found it not very suitable for me. The fit is somewhat not very comfortable.

Think I will sell it.

For me the only issue with fit is that it's a very closed in feeling so for walking around or jogging, I get more thumping sound from my footsteps which is a bit annoying. But other than that the default tuning is crowd pleasing to me, and sound quality is good considering the price. :s13: Though for me one of the best bang for buck if don't need any features is still haylou gt1 plus. :s13: super compact case, just that is microusb charging (getting those magnetic type cable will make it easier to charge though), and volume level might not be enough for some.
 

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
34,779
Reaction score
2,400
https://ibb.co/KsYsBpT
20200927-111420.jpg


Order this for my xm3. Any one using this?

Can share what is special about this tips?
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,184
Reaction score
2,464
Flash sale for the T1XS for the next 3 hours at $75. You can also grab an additional $1 shop discount.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,834
Reaction score
2,279
Wow. How much did u pay for?
Around $280 after vouchers. $389 was the price before vouchers..
Tested the Sport editions at Challenger, sold by the clean sound.. Mclaren edition was more expensive by about $50 but comes with Wireless charging pad..
 

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
34,779
Reaction score
2,400
Around $280 after vouchers. $389 was the price before vouchers..
Tested the Sport editions at Challenger, sold by the clean sound.. Mclaren edition was more expensive by about $50 but comes with Wireless charging pad..

Looks really good but kinda pricey for me. Enjoy!
 

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
51


Order this for my xm3. Any one using this?
I use this for my XMs and Senn TWS2s. They give the best fit out of all the tips I've tried so far but they're crazy expensive and stuff sticks to them pretty much as soon as you put them in your ears. Also note that you might have to experiment with sizes.They fit big, that's for sure, but I found that I had to go two sizes down...I'm normally an M, S gives me the same fit as the Spinfit CP360 in M.

If you want the best performance out of your TWS, the Xelastecs are highly recommended. Just know that you'll need to clean them every couple of wears.

Taobao pricing is suspiciously cheap, considering these are 20-30 dollars everywhere else (I got mine from Amazon, shipped direct from the Azla store in Korea).
 
Last edited:

Sholune

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hello not sure if anybody wants to know about this. If you are looking for samsung bud plus and wants to buy from the official store, the official Samsung online website is listing them at $213 and I think the promotion ends on 4 October. I just bought mine from there
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top