Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,396
Reaction score
3,677
Hmm my comply foam truly wireless degraded Liao time to order another batch? Any good recommendation ?

Currently I am using Fiil T1X and my girlfriend using EarFun Free. Need to be short type cos the earfun free if too Long will affect charging.
Mine go to tips is always JVC spiral dot with comply foam mod. Sometime I go diaso get those foam ear plug (cheaper then comply) and punch hole to insert into jvc tips. I use this modded tips for all my Iem and tws. To me it's the best. So I m curious how good xelastec will bring to me. By the way I have tones of tips too.. Spinfit also. Jvc tips is the best. It cannot be insert too deep into ear. Must be just nice and still having seal from outside.. The sound quality will be optimize. Some tips is meant to be insert deep in.. Especially those smaller nozzle diameter type.
 
Last edited:

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Wow expert in tips sia, salute.

For me I too lazy to mod haha esp have to do it to fit gf , sure nag and cry father cry mother so I rather just buy and forget type.

I was also interested in the zelastic one but gf wanted foam, so in the end after research gotten the comply truly wireless truegrip pro 3 pairs for 30 after deducted coins payable 26.

Hmm last time I bought only 22 leh how come the price risen 4 bucks?

Mine go to tips is always JVC spiral dot with comply foam mod. Sometime I go diaso get those foam ear plug (cheaper then comply) and punch hole to insert into jvc tips. I use this modded tips for all my Iem and tws. To me it's the best. So I m curious how good xelastec will bring to me. By the way I have tones of tips too.. Spinfit also. Jvc tips is the best. It cannot be insert too deep into ear. Must be just nice and still having seal from outside.. The sound quality will be optimize. Some tips is meant to be insert deep in.. Especially those smaller nozzle diameter type.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,396
Reaction score
3,677
Wow expert in tips sia, salute.

For me I too lazy to mod haha esp have to do it to fit gf , sure nag and cry father cry mother so I rather just buy and forget type.

I was also interested in the zelastic one but gf wanted foam, so in the end after research gotten the comply truly wireless truegrip pro 3 pairs for 30 after deducted coins payable 26.

Hmm last time I bought only 22 leh how come the price risen 4 bucks?

Not experts lar.. It's still own preferences. Same like headphone. Too close to ear or too far away got great differences. Tws also. So far I use only one jvc tips to test all tws, Iem so can have a more consistent SQ comparison. But said I nv use the default tips which the manufacturer intend how the sound quality it should be.
 

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
41,276
Reaction score
12,818
Wow expert in tips sia, salute.

For me I too lazy to mod haha esp have to do it to fit gf , sure nag and cry father cry mother so I rather just buy and forget type.

I was also interested in the zelastic one but gf wanted foam, so in the end after research gotten the comply truly wireless truegrip pro 3 pairs for 30 after deducted coins payable 26.

Hmm last time I bought only 22 leh how come the price risen 4 bucks?

Just got Sony 1000xm3.. is true grip pro worth?? $30 not cheap :s22:
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
Just got Sony 1000xm3.. is true grip pro worth?? $30 not cheap :s22:
so high till i dont dare to try.. n high maintainence wor... swuay swauy can tear after a few days usage.
afe wof us just ordered the TPE tips, u look back pages.

Just use first lo, maybe you'll get used to it. But default tips sucks for me.

agreed.i didnt touch all the defaults tips.
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Err ok la for foam treat it as consumables.

As for worth or not hmmm you paid 200++ for a TWS leh if 30 bucks more to make it comfortable and improve sound and isolation ok la

so high till i dont dare to try.. n high maintainence wor... swuay swauy can tear after a few days usage.
afe wof us just ordered the TPE tips, u look back pages.



agreed.i didnt touch all the defaults tips.
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Though that been said it’s my 1st time using the true grip pro ya so I also Donno but from my previous experience of the normal comply truly wireless, then yes much better than the default tips

Err ok la for foam treat it as consumables.

As for worth or not hmmm you paid 200++ for a TWS leh if 30 bucks more to make it comfortable and improve sound and isolation ok la
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
Err ok la for foam treat it as consumables.

As for worth or not hmmm you paid 200++ for a TWS leh if 30 bucks more to make it comfortable and improve sound and isolation ok la

i dont mind $30 lifetime.
i donna paid $30 3days later tear n throw.
even 1mth tear, buy another $30? every mth pay $30 for tips? might as well pay telco bill.
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
Ok la 30 bucks for 3 pair leh so one pair at least should last you 2 months so 3 pair 6 months and meaning per month only 5 bucks only

i dont mind $30 lifetime.
i donna paid $30 3days later tear n throw.
even 1mth tear, buy another $30? every mth pay $30 for tips? might as well pay telco bill.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top