Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

piyozz

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
643
Reaction score
26
ZhugeLiang 諸葛亮;130141435 said:
Currently using wf-1000xm3.

With current choice looking for a budget sports earbud. Is t1xs or creative Outlier a good choice? Or any even cheaper budget for me to consider?

Sent from Imperial Chancellor*(丞相) of*Shu Han using GAGT
I tried outlier normal version, when browsing Facebook with no video playing, there will be static noise.
 

openseason

Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
118
Hi, any advise on which TWS earbud is best for jogging and walking
AKG N400, Panasonic RZ-S500WE or Sony WF1000mx3? Thanks in advance.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,940
Reaction score
1,716
Hi, any advise on which TWS earbud is best for jogging and walking
AKG N400, Panasonic RZ-S500WE or Sony WF1000mx3? Thanks in advance.

walking? all can wat...
jogging? unless u sweat is so much tat can dworn ur earbuds. if not i think all are ok as well.
 

inversedark

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2013
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Hi can someone recommend me a earbud? my samsung earbud (1st gen) is dying.

My budget is around $300 - $400 max and using an android phone.

I am mostly listening to jpops

And also can I know if aptx helps in reducing the sound delay? because i have noticed that there is audio delay when playing mobile games with samsung earbuds.

Thank you
 

Iandao

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2000
Messages
99,689
Reaction score
4,823
Hi can someone recommend me a earbud? my samsung earbud (1st gen) is dying.

My budget is around $300 - $400 max and using an android phone.

I am mostly listening to jpops

And also can I know if aptx helps in reducing the sound delay? because i have noticed that there is audio delay when playing mobile games with samsung earbuds.

Thank you

Aptx LL :s12:
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Hi can someone recommend me a earbud? my samsung earbud (1st gen) is dying.

My budget is around $300 - $400 max and using an android phone.

I am mostly listening to jpops

And also can I know if aptx helps in reducing the sound delay? because i have noticed that there is audio delay when playing mobile games with samsung earbuds.

Thank you
Top up a bit and get this. :D
TWS from here.
 

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
6,282
Reaction score
518
Hi can someone recommend me a earbud? my samsung earbud (1st gen) is dying.

My budget is around $300 - $400 max and using an android phone.

I am mostly listening to jpops

And also can I know if aptx helps in reducing the sound delay? because i have noticed that there is audio delay when playing mobile games with samsung earbuds.

Thank you

have you tried sony xm10003? bose soundport, got new ANC model
jabra 85t is coming, sennheisser MTW2 has good review
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top