justln
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2004
- Messages
- 30,830
- Reaction score
- 5,907
ezbuy or direct ship from Taobao but need at least 1kg.How you shipped over from tb?
Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

ezbuy or direct ship from Taobao but need at least 1kg.How you shipped over from tb?
Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT
I received the tips from taobao liao. Wow the fit is really gd. I bought the MS.think need to buy S liao. My buds sticking out.. But won't fall off.
I just tried to take out my bud... Wa.. I NEED TO PULL OUT SIA.. CAN U IMAGE THE TIGHTNESS?
I using L for JVC.. Ordered ML for tpe tips.. Hope it suit mine ears..hmm maybe I should've ordered S instead of MS because of your experience . I use M size JVC spiral dots.
Do you think the Xelastecs affect the sound?I received the tips from taobao liao. Wow the fit is really gd. I bought the MS.think need to buy S liao. My buds sticking out.. But won't fall off.
I just tried to take out my bud... Wa.. I NEED TO PULL OUT SIA.. CAN U IMAGE THE TIGHTNESS?
Do you think the Xelastecs affect the sound?
I had to go two sizes down as well.
Talked to the staff from connect and asked them about rz-s500w, technics and mtw2. Told me that overall mtw2 is better. Was quite interested in the Panasonic n technics. Still considering as the prices has fallen.
Any recommendations for neckband style earbuds ?
Any recommendations for neckband style earbuds ?
Mtw2 to me sounds muffled. And can only use right side for single bud use.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/soundpeats/soundpeats-h1-best-sounding-hybrid-dual-driver-tws-earbuds?ref=5rflir&token=6d445efc&utm_source=Youtuber&utm_medium=Gamesky&utm_campaign=Soundpeats%20H1
Quite expensive considering there's 1 review that ranks it lower than the T1XS.
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Haven't launch the Kickstarter yet. That's just the draft page.No backers lol![]()
Get t1xs more bang for bucks. Language can set to English already. Last time t1x Chinese language![]()
Haven't launch the Kickstarter yet. That's just the draft page.
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT