Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
Budget? If deep pockets, Huawei Freebuds Pro. The call quality is one of the best which I had used. Very loud and clear, opposite caller can’t even hear the loud fan directly behind my back. I’m connecting it with an iPhone and also Huawei P40 Pro at the same time. One is personal phone and the other one is company phone. Whichever phone had calls coming in, I can answer it without any issue. This is so far the most reliable dual blietooth connections I had used.

aside from freebuds pro..i think samsung buds live also have good call quality..

any ideas if freebuds pro tips is same as apple airpod pro tips...their design look very much alike..

feeling to change the tips of my huawei freebuds pro to azla tip..
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
aside from freebuds pro..i think samsung buds live also have good call quality..

any ideas if freebuds pro tips is same as apple airpod pro tips...their design look very much alike..

feeling to change the tips of my huawei freebuds pro to azla tip..
I had samsung buds+ and buds live, both had good call quality also. But the call quality definitely still lose out to freebuds Pro cos I personally compare all the 3. Freebuds Pro is way louder and clearer on both ends. It really cancelled out a lot of noise where the other party can't even tell that I'm actually at a coffeeshop. Yes, the tip of freebuds Pro is copy of airpods Pro, oval in shape and its very comfortable. Problem is I'm not too sure of the tip connector plastic whether is it the same as airpods Pro. It's better to wait for azla to make a tip for freebuds Pro is your safe bet.
 
Last edited:

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
gQwvrfN.jpg


Reached. Shall try out tonight against my t1xs :s12:
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
I can confirm fiil T1 pro more punch than the t1xs but voice feedback is in Chinese


Totally worth every single cents. Can take down those $200-300 earbuds :flash:
I also just got mine and listening to it now. Damn the bass on this thing is tight man.
 

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
I can confirm fiil T1 pro more punch than the t1xs but voice feedback is in Chinese


Totally worth every single cents. Can take down those $200-300 earbuds :flash:

Itching to buy another TWS, which should I go for, 1More or Fiil Pro. Also contemplating if I should get Sony's instead via Carousell. Seeing many ppl offloading their brand new gift sets.
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
I have the 1more anc earbuds
3x more expensive but nowhere close to fiil t1 pro

Itching to buy another TWS, which should I go for, 1More or Fiil Pro. Also contemplating if I should get Sony's instead via Carousell. Seeing many ppl offloading their brand new gift sets.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
I can confirm fiil T1 pro more punch than the t1xs but voice feedback is in Chinese


Totally worth every single cents. Can take down those $200-300 earbuds :flash:
I switched to the metal sound profile can headbang liao. :s13: My only experience is with the lousy creative 1st gen true wireless, night and day difference. :s13: Comfortable as hell too.
 

Lighthouse99

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
41
Reaction score
3
Anyone can recommend a pair of wireless earphones for a reasonable price? Will be used mainly for jogging.. Sound quality decent can already, doesnt have to be great.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top