
Just got the Fiil T1 Pro. Wow, very impressive. This will be my daily driver now! Hope it last. For comparison, I’m using the LYPERTEK Tevi.
The ANC there, it makes a difference, but compared to the Sony one I tried, the ANC is not as good.Is the ANC really non-existent?
The ANC there, it makes a difference, but compared to the Sony one I tried, the ANC is not as good.
Just got the Fiil T1 Pro. Wow, very impressive. This will be my daily driver now! Hope it last. For comparison, I’m using the LYPERTEK Tevi.
Any warranty and ios app for Fiil T1 pro?
Waiting for tonight 10pm flash deal to hoot it
Is the ANC really non-existent?
Hi need help, bought a pair of sony wf-sp700n in mid July, left side earbud cannot charge and not functioning in mid Sept. Sony replaced it with a brand new set end of Sept.
Now this new pair again having the same problem. Today went down to service centre, they agreed to give me a new pair. I scared having the same problem, requested to change to another model.
With some top up, they said will put up a request to change to wf-xb700.
Should I stick to sp700n or change to xb700?
Bought the sp700n for $149, they wanted me to top up $50 for the change.
TIA for any inputs
Have you tried another cable and another charger?
Yes tried alr, cannot charge too. At the service centre, the staff tried there with their own cable and charger, also cannot
![]()
Just sharing how tiny the case for the fiil T1 pro is, top is tevi, middle T1 pro, bottom jabra elite sport
Hi need help, bought a pair of sony wf-sp700n in mid July, left side earbud cannot charge and not functioning in mid Sept. Sony replaced it with a brand new set end of Sept.
Now this new pair again having the same problem. Today went down to service centre, they agreed to give me a new pair. I scared having the same problem, requested to change to another model.
With some top up, they said will put up a request to change to wf-xb700.
Should I stick to sp700n or change to xb700?
Bought the sp700n for $149, they wanted me to top up $50 for the change.
TIA for any inputs
Bang table ask them upgrade yrs to 1000xm3 lor
