Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0
I gotten the pamu quiet ANC at sgd 120 actually AnC quite good about 70% and ambience mode about 60% when compare to air pods pro. Though the casing though nice very bulky and the charging mechanism abit finicky.

Sound stage equal to earn fun free. Connect very stable no drops at all.

One big con the ear bugs are big and at least for me the right ear fitting it not good.

Then I during Black Friday gotten air pods pro at 267 not the lightest (but smallest tot stem design) fit very good.

ANC and ambience mode very good one of the best. Sound stage more like soundpeats. Sound base slightly pushed up at least to me need to put treble boost to have a V equaliser feel.
 

Honeydewz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
12,029
Reaction score
4,198
New to earbuds, just bought TT79 the feeling is weird because it's my first time feeling the bass in my head or i think too much?
 

osmond19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
70
Just wondering how is Oneplus Buds Z around $60 including shipping to SG from Taobao compared to these buds from Amazon?
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,833
Reaction score
5,908
OnePlus Buds users got report their pair spoiling, recent news only, can go Google read.
 

houyee3

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
4
Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 just arrived via Amazon US, anyone currently using it?

Contemplating returning it and getting Edifier NB2 instead hmm

Edit: the box is crazy huge, compared to the packaging for the likes of Taotronics, Haylou, Qcy, Soundpeats etc.

I'm currently using it. Do note that there is this slight hiss when the earbuds are connected and idle. Might be a deal breaker for some

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT
 

pathfinder6

Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
11
I'm currently using it. Do note that there is this slight hiss when the earbuds are connected and idle. Might be a deal breaker for some

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

Thanks saw some Reddit posts about it, so far okay for me. Seems like symptoms get worse after a month odd of using, will monitor.

Do you mind sharing how long you been using it and also if you switched to foam tips?
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,833
Reaction score
5,908
Thanks saw some Reddit posts about it, so far okay for me. Seems like symptoms get worse after a month odd of using, will monitor.

Do you mind sharing how long you been using it and also if you switched to foam tips?
It's an inherent issue with their 2nd generation earbuds, other models also have the white noise problem. No amount of troubleshooting will resolve it, it's probably hardware chipset related.


I would recommend returning it to Amazon and getting other earbuds.
 

-Synchronicity-

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
205
Anyone used oppo enco w51? Is it good?

It's having a pretty decent discount on qoo10 now for China sets - 84 - 10(coupon) = 74 and a $6 cashback if pay using Singtel Dash virtual Visa card.
 

osmond19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
70
OnePlus Buds users got report their pair spoiling, recent news only, can go Google read.
for oneplus 8t users? probably hp sw got issues with 8t, ppl are not complaining on 7pro. i have a oneplus type c wired headphone, i will say the bass is good but lack of clarity/ treble clearly will miss out those instruments sound.

wondering got how is those TWS sound quality from Amazon esp some are less than $50...
 

zhihe1996

Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
354
Reaction score
163
there's a 20% off Mobile & gadgets coupon to grab right now. minimum $50 spend. Follow shopee Tech feed to get it.


PNepkH2.jpg
 

Darkshadows

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
15,231
Reaction score
4,812
I've received my Fiil T1 Pro but my right earbud got problem. I can hear the sound coming from outside. When I try to wear the right earbud on my left ear, the problem is now on the left side so unlikely my ear got problem lol.

I've tried msging the seller but no reply at all. Anyone face this issue as well or know where can I send the earbuds for servicing? If not, how can I fix this? Thanks in advance!
 

-Synchronicity-

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
205
I've received my Fiil T1 Pro but my right earbud got problem. I can hear the sound coming from outside. When I try to wear the right earbud on my left ear, the problem is now on the left side so unlikely my ear got problem lol.

I've tried msging the seller but no reply at all. Anyone face this issue as well or know where can I send the earbuds for servicing? If not, how can I fix this? Thanks in advance!

Sounds like ambient mode.

The Chinese app had a few different versions. I managed to find a beta that supported the Pro eventually. Who knows what all this stuff means, but the ear is probably ambient mode.

Holding the left bud for two seconds gives you the announcement 'Sin chin tai', which appears to be ambient mode. 'MAF Guan' seems to be, well, I have no idea what it is - maybe environmental noise isolation? It seems to be pretty average at everything, you still hear low frequencies but high frequencies are less obvious "Sin thao kai" is almost certainly noise cancellation, it drowns out low and mid frequencies very well but high frequencies are easily still present: keyboard taps, etc come through evidently.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/fiil-t1-pro-bt5-2-ipx5-anc-tws.24694/reviews

The guy has no idea what is ambient mode but try what I quoted to turn it off. Basically it lets you hear outside noise so that you will not be lost in in your TWS since it shuts you out from outside noise pretty well. Heard it's useful for like cyclist.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top