Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
35,715
Reaction score
2,761

pathfinder6

Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
11
Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 just arrived via Amazon US, anyone currently using it?

Contemplating returning it and getting Edifier NB2 instead hmm

Edit: the box is crazy huge, compared to the packaging for the likes of Taotronics, Haylou, Qcy, Soundpeats etc.
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
wy28f2c.jpg


Just bought it from Westgate stereo

Loved this sony wh-1000xm4. Is there the updated earbud version?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,927
Reaction score
13,655
How is the fit and battery life?

I tried one (forgot which brand) when I bend down and take things, the ear piece drop out. :o

Fit and comfort is excellent. There are 5 pairs of ear tips inside. But everyone's ears are different, so what may be comfortable and stable for me may not be so far you.
 

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
58,019
Reaction score
5
Fit and comfort is excellent. There are 5 pairs of ear tips inside. But everyone's ears are different, so what may be comfortable and stable for me may not be so far you.

Wish they included that many eartips with the old one... Only had 1 default pair for me cuz I bought very early.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,408
Reaction score
3,685
Anyone has Fiil T1 pro and Soundpeats H1 which is better sound or buy?
Better sound is all subjective to yr preferences. I have the H1 and yet to try the fiil. But base on mine observation the fiil is the better buy. Could be better sounding also with the price. H1 at abt 110 is one of the best sounding tws I heard. The connection is so much better as it is using bt5.2. This can be compare with 3se(i own) using 5.0..
 
Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,408
Reaction score
3,685
Wish they included that many eartips with the old one... Only had 1 default pair for me cuz I bought very early.

U can use back the old ear tips that suit yr ears.. I been only using jvc spiral tips for all my tws and Iem. Like this I can compare the SQ the most accurately.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,927
Reaction score
13,655
Wish they included that many eartips with the old one... Only had 1 default pair for me cuz I bought very early.
Actually I used back the tips from v1 on the v2, I find that most comfortable and seals best. :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top