Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ksksksks

Reaction score
Get AirPods if u really want good mic quality

I think mic quality is decent only for fiil. If ur work involves conference call everyday w client then better not

For running, listening of music. Will highly recommend cause of the price

Thinking of getting Fiil PRO for watching netflix and facebook videos and also using for work meeting via zoom/teams etc.

Anyone can advise if the fiil PRO is good enough with ANC? Worried about the mic too that people cannot hear me clearly.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get AirPods if u really want good mic quality

I think mic quality is decent only for fiil. If ur work involves conference call everyday w client then better not

For running, listening of music. Will highly recommend cause of the price
If he dun mind bone conducting type, Aftershokz Opencomm had got the best mic. I'm using it for all sort of phone calls and meetings.

x3yang

Reaction score
Airpods and aftershock like expensive, think I will just stick to wired headset for meeting and grt fiil lite for on the go enjoyment.

Thanks all!

Reaction score
hi, not sure if this has been discussed here but anyone feel that sony wf 1000xm3 has bad mic quality? connecting to laptop is worst.

is there any fix?

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, not sure if this has been discussed here but anyone feel that sony wf 1000xm3 has bad mic quality? connecting to laptop is worst.

is there any fix?
For mic quality, 1000xm3 is one of the top, Count from behind.. if u are looking for conference use, then xm3 is definitely not a good choice. Many cheap tws had much better call quality than xm3.

Reaction score
For mic quality, 1000xm3 is one of the top, Count from behind.. if u are looking for conference use, then xm3 is definitely not a good choice. Many cheap tws had much better call quality than xm3.
yeah my mifo has better mic quality and connection too..

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should wait for the Sony XM4 ?
The price will be on the high side when newly launch. U can consider other tws which others are using. They are cheap but they aren't lousy. Nowadays the competition is fierce and u can also refer to youtube reviews for tws. Many of these guys made reviews which voice sample and music sample also.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Airpods and aftershock like expensive, think I will just stick to wired headset for meeting and grt fiil lite for on the go enjoyment.

Thanks all!
well.... if you are using iphone, then getting the airpods is a pretty no-brainer choice.

You can always go for the previous versions when the new version is release.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Totally haha! there are ultra budget wireless earbuds in shopee / lazada which cost 1/10 the price of WF-1000xm3 and the mic quality is pretty decent when connected to laptop (via BT) for Zoom, skype, Discord video conferencing calls.

now that Whatsapp desktop support video calls and audio call, i am doing testing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.