Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
After few months usage of the soundpeat H1. It is fully burn in and dun sound as hash and bloomy as new. It got to be the best sounding tws I heard so far... However the h1 have quite many problems. My set the case sometime got charging issue. It charge until 2nd led then stop charging (both wired and wireless) ... Sometime charging no issue.. I using only non QC charger btw. Another issue is the case crack by itself bottom part. Third issue is the tws will discharge by itself if u never use for few days. Fourth issue is the bluetooth connection issue when I place my phone in the front left jean pocket. Will have connection cut off when walking. I need to take out left ear bud from case then right earbud then this problem is solve. All this issue dun happen to soundpeat 3SE.
Did you feed back to the company?
Usually for Kickstarter campaigns, the companies are more responsive to defective items and replacement
 

Asure7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
5,170
Reaction score
275
Previously got Soundpeats TruEngine 3 SE, and recently got the Fiil T1 Lite as backup.
V impressive considering the price point. Cheaper (almost 1/2 the price), with clearer treble and more punchy bass.. sounding more dynamic.
Fiil T1 Lite earbud is smaller and lighter too, a better choice for me when I wear them to sleep.
The only complaint I have is that the casing seems v filmsy... keep unintentionally snap shut. It's seems harder to take out the earbuds too compared to the 3SE.

On the other hand, the 3SE casing seems higher quality and shows battery level. The sound although flatter, feels richer and fuller.... warmer w/ wider soundstage.
Both gets distortion from the bass when i turn up the volume though.


PS: I didn't download the app for the T1 Lite. Just used it as it is.
 
Last edited:

pathfinder6

Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
11
Fiil t1 lite - surprised by the sound quality, as well as ability to go about with conference calls. Packing a punch for its pricing, if anything to complain might be the squishy buds, wondering what's a good replacement
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,180
Reaction score
2,462
After few months usage of the soundpeat H1. It is fully burn in and dun sound as hash and bloomy as new. It got to be the best sounding tws I heard so far... However the h1 have quite many problems. My set the case sometime got charging issue. It charge until 2nd led then stop charging (both wired and wireless) ... Sometime charging no issue.. I using only non QC charger btw. Another issue is the case crack by itself bottom part. Third issue is the tws will discharge by itself if u never use for few days. Fourth issue is the bluetooth connection issue when I place my phone in the front left jean pocket. Will have connection cut off when walking. I need to take out left ear bud from case then right earbud then this problem is solve. All this issue dun happen to soundpeat 3SE.
I recently got this issue of sound cutting on and off on the left earbud too when I put my phone in my trousers left pocket. I thought it was because I was in a heavy wifi environment and or its due to Trace Together app. Disabling the app helps to solve it a little but it will still come on and off again. Weird thing is it only happens for the past 2 weeks. Will try to take off the left earbud first next time and see if it will help solve the problem.
 

polowalrus

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2011
Messages
812
Reaction score
27
So I bought the fiil t1 lite to try as well. Subjectively I still find the haylou gt1 plus to sound better (even though it has less detail). The fiil t1 lite seem to be tuned to have music coming from either extreme left or extreme right, don’t have a centralized sound. It also has more bass which I think was getting a little too thumpy for me

Not sure if it’s just me that got that feeling about it, especially the left right separation thing
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762


hey fellows... I just did a long-term review of the QCY T1C bluetooth wireless earbuds... this review is very different as its my very first time giving my thoughts about a pair of earbuds after using it for one month.

previously I have been doing reviews after using it for 1 week...

so, those of you who are considering to buy a pair of inexpensive tws earbuds for yourself or as a gift, feel free to check it out
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Any thoughts on the upcoming TWS by Morph Audio? Looking to change my current ones but still trying to find options to choose from.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/morph-seamlessly-switch-audio-across-all-devices#/
Like Kickstarter, indiegogo is another crowdfunding platform

before you pull the trigger on this, consider a few things first...
1) u will be supporting an idea or a product concept
Which means... its actual performance may be lower than the original concept

2) are you willing to wait?
The estimated delivery is Nov 2021.. it could go into 2022
 

CarharttBoy

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
91
Reaction score
26
Like Kickstarter, indiegogo is another crowdfunding platform

before you pull the trigger on this, consider a few things first...
1) u will be supporting an idea or a product concept
Which means... its actual performance may be lower than the original concept

2) are you willing to wait?
The estimated delivery is Nov 2021.. it could go into 2022
Will take those into consideration. Thank you very much!
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
A few more pointers to consider

1) the company name is SAME as the product

2) even though its a local sin address but the website has literally close to zero information on the people in the team. Just saying “30 years of experience” blah blah blah

3) it does have quite a few IEMs listed in their website... probably those who are into IEMs are able to verify the authenticity further
 

enimen

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
26,246
Reaction score
12,657
hi all, new to this thread. I'm recently looking for a NC wireless earbuds for my video watching on the go and for work. My priorities when looking for my ideal earbuds are (in order of my preference of importance (high to low):
1. Solid voice quality in a conference call ( i want clarity when making work calls. Calls that will isolate noises and pick up my voice clearly)
2. Noise Canceling (able to block out chatter in open office env so i can work in peace)
3. Sound quality (when playing back movies and music - with movies being priority, not much of a music person. Bassy is a plus)
4. Battery
5. Comfort

So far, I've shortlisted the following:
1. Jabra 85T
2. Earfun Air Pro
3. Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
4. Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro Truly Wireless
5. TOZO NC9 Truly Wireless

It seems Anker Soundcore has the best sound quality is very good in call qualities in a noisy env (like open office). And has decent noise canceling. What do you guys think?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top