Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After few months usage of the soundpeat H1. It is fully burn in and dun sound as hash and bloomy as new. It got to be the best sounding tws I heard so far... However the h1 have quite many problems. My set the case sometime got charging issue. It charge until 2nd led then stop charging (both wired and wireless) ... Sometime charging no issue.. I using only non QC charger btw. Another issue is the case crack by itself bottom part. Third issue is the tws will discharge by itself if u never use for few days. Fourth issue is the bluetooth connection issue when I place my phone in the front left jean pocket. Will have connection cut off when walking. I need to take out left ear bud from case then right earbud then this problem is solve. All this issue dun happen to soundpeat 3SE.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After few months usage of the soundpeat H1. It is fully burn in and dun sound as hash and bloomy as new. It got to be the best sounding tws I heard so far... However the h1 have quite many problems. My set the case sometime got charging issue. It charge until 2nd led then stop charging (both wired and wireless) ... Sometime charging no issue.. I using only non QC charger btw. Another issue is the case crack by itself bottom part. Third issue is the tws will discharge by itself if u never use for few days. Fourth issue is the bluetooth connection issue when I place my phone in the front left jean pocket. Will have connection cut off when walking. I need to take out left ear bud from case then right earbud then this problem is solve. All this issue dun happen to soundpeat 3SE.
Did you feed back to the company?
Usually for Kickstarter campaigns, the companies are more responsive to defective items and replacement

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Previously got Soundpeats TruEngine 3 SE, and recently got the Fiil T1 Lite as backup.
V impressive considering the price point. Cheaper (almost 1/2 the price), with clearer treble and more punchy bass.. sounding more dynamic.
Fiil T1 Lite earbud is smaller and lighter too, a better choice for me when I wear them to sleep.
The only complaint I have is that the casing seems v filmsy... keep unintentionally snap shut. It's seems harder to take out the earbuds too compared to the 3SE.

On the other hand, the 3SE casing seems higher quality and shows battery level. The sound although flatter, feels richer and fuller.... warmer w/ wider soundstage.
Both gets distortion from the bass when i turn up the volume though.

PS: I didn't download the app for the T1 Lite. Just used it as it is.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.