
this kind would people near u hear ur music? something new to meI also doing testing, using AfterShokz Opencomm.. This is an open ear bone conducting type, very clear voice calls as well.. I wear it all day long in office and really a good one for conferencing, driving and cycling(can hear surroundings for safety and beware of car horns etc..). At home relax time for youtbe videos, I will use in ear type such as JVC XC90T.
Nope, can't hear me.this kind would people near u hear ur music? something new to me
when?fiil flash back tonight. any shopee voucher to share?
do u have any brands to intro, what is the latest model. can post a linkNope, can't hear me.
7pmwhen?
The brand I'm using is aftershokz, model is opencomm.do u have any brands to intro, what is the latest model. can post a link
How about M&D MW08???I am looking for recommendation. Something similar to Sony xm3 with a more comfortable ear fit.
Thanks. Will have a lookHow about M&D MW08???
“good” is very subjective when it comes to earbuds.Samsung galaxy buds pro good ? Many resellers in carousel
any vouchers available for it? was hoping the $3 off will be renewed in april but doesn't seem so.Fiil lite flash sale is back
Applied a shop 400 coins voucher, as well as 600 coins shopee voucher. FD listing was 39.99, now we waitany vouchers available for it? was hoping the $3 off will be renewed in april but doesn't seem so.
Looks like it will be in your hands soon.The new master & dynamic mw08 seems to be getting rave reviews, often compared to over ears headphones.![]()
Fiil t1 pro still impresses me. Mw08 has to do a lot better if I wanna buy.Looks like it will be in your hands soon.![]()
