Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,962
Reaction score
13,697
Looks like more manufacturers are leaning towards ldac for high res instead of aptx hd.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
It says USD 69 after 42% discount. Dunno is that really good.


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Edifier is quite reputable. So, I will safely get it when the specs are out. I had yet to see the battery life per charge. Hi Res audio consumed quite a significant amount of battery life. Even for Sony XM4, there are feedbacks that say only managed 6 hours when using LDAC codec.
 

C32B

Master Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
4,457
Reaction score
130
Edifier is quite reputable. So, I will safely get it when the specs are out. I had yet to see the battery life per charge. Hi Res audio consumed quite a significant amount of battery life. Even for Sony XM4, there are feedbacks that say only managed 6 hours when using LDAC codec.

I see. Wait for review and compare it with Sony.


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Edifier is quite reputable. So, I will safely get it when the specs are out. I had yet to see the battery life per charge. Hi Res audio consumed quite a significant amount of battery life. Even for Sony XM4, there are feedbacks that say only managed 6 hours when using LDAC codec.
Haven’t add in ANC

activate ANC + LDAC all the way… maybe 3 hrs nia
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,962
Reaction score
13,697
tFBVq7i.jpg

Got the soundpeats h1. With stock ear tips, the mids sounded strange and distant with a grainy texture, most likely due to the armature driver. Changed to spinfit 360 tips and the sound became more coherent. It really is a bass cannon, maybe too much. Mids and highs are pretty clear and crisp.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top