Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like more manufacturers are leaning towards ldac for high res instead of aptx hd.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It says USD 69 after 42% discount. Dunno is that really good.

Sent from EDMWER app!
Edifier is quite reputable. So, I will safely get it when the specs are out. I had yet to see the battery life per charge. Hi Res audio consumed quite a significant amount of battery life. Even for Sony XM4, there are feedbacks that say only managed 6 hours when using LDAC codec.

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Edifier is quite reputable. So, I will safely get it when the specs are out. I had yet to see the battery life per charge. Hi Res audio consumed quite a significant amount of battery life. Even for Sony XM4, there are feedbacks that say only managed 6 hours when using LDAC codec.

I see. Wait for review and compare it with Sony.

Sent from EDMWER app!

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven’t add in ANC

activate ANC + LDAC all the way… maybe 3 hrs nia

DigDub

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tFBVq7i.jpg

Got the soundpeats h1. With stock ear tips, the mids sounded strange and distant with a grainy texture, most likely due to the armature driver. Changed to spinfit 360 tips and the sound became more coherent. It really is a bass cannon, maybe too much. Mids and highs are pretty clear and crisp.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.