Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
but this beats studio does not come with an app one right ?
Beats always have their own apps, just different naming for Apple and android.

I think google store is called Beats. Apple store is called Beats pill
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Beats always have their own apps, just different naming for Apple and android.

I think google store is called Beats. Apple store is called Beats pill


cause i see those you tuber review like don't have any app to adjust the EQ
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,948
Reaction score
13,694
The beats studio, apple one is natively controlled like airpods. Android got app. From review. Probably not gonna get it cos no volume control.

Seems xm4 end Jun then reach sg. Sony sg really cmi, everything from phones to tws also slower than other countries.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
The beats studio, apple one is natively controlled like airpods. Android got app. From review. Probably not gonna get it cos no volume control.

Seems xm4 end Jun then reach sg. Sony sg really cmi, everything from phones to tws also slower than other countries.
I had bad experienced from Sony XM3 and even after changing, also cannot resolve. So, lost confident in Sony ever since. Received MW08 earlier on, really "WOW" on the sound signature, much better than Airpods Pro in terms of sound. No regrets.
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
I had bad experienced from Sony XM3 and even after changing, also cannot resolve. So, lost confident in Sony ever since. Received MW08 earlier on, really "WOW" on the sound signature, much better than Airpods Pro in terms of sound. No regrets.


but the M&D if spoiled do they have any service centre located in sg ?
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
If I’m not wrong, it’s under this company called Ban Leong at UBI. This is the distributor.


oh i see thats good will buy tomorrow thanks but what happen was that jaybird distributor is leader radio technologies when i called them they told me suddenly they are no longer the distributor in singapore and there is no service centre in sg as well and even in stereo electronic they remove jaybird distributor in singapore as well
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
I had bad experienced from Sony XM3 and even after changing, also cannot resolve. So, lost confident in Sony ever since. Received MW08 earlier on, really "WOW" on the sound signature, much better than Airpods Pro in terms of sound. No regrets.


mine so far so good on my sony wf 1000xm3 and already pre order the sony WF1000xm4 can't wait to get my hands on it hopefully next time sony WF1000xm5 will be even better then XM4
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
The beats studio, apple one is natively controlled like airpods. Android got app. From review. Probably not gonna get it cos no volume control.

Seems xm4 end Jun then reach sg. Sony sg really cmi, everything from phones to tws also slower than other countries.
This one on sony I totally agree!!!!
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
mine so far so good on my sony wf 1000xm3 and already pre order the sony WF1000xm4 can't wait to get my hands on it hopefully next time sony WF1000xm5 will be even better then XM4
Regardless of what, as long as u enjoy, that’s the most important! My bad experiences (maybe I’m the early adopter 1st batch) with XM3 doesn’t mean others will experience the same. One thing for sure is SG is really slow in getting this in else I can also go shop and test listen to it. But nvm, I got new love now. :LOL:
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Regardless of what, as long as u enjoy, that’s the most important! My bad experiences (maybe I’m the early adopter 1st batch) with XM3 doesn’t mean others will experience the same. One thing for sure is SG is really slow in getting this in else I can also go shop and test listen to it. But nvm, I got new love now. :LOL:


hahahaha yeap u are right if bose qc come with an eq i definitely will buy the bose qc otherwise out of the question and recently jbl new model also came with an application as well
 

Gadgetfreakloh

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
114
It's actually quite tip and seal dependent. The stock tips are quite thick and if jam deeply into the ears for a very tight seal, the bass is very boomy and bassy. I changed to spinfit cp100 tips and the sound is more balanced with good bass energy and clarity now.
Got it just and test with the original tips. Muddy bass and treble. Changed to comply, same. Tried JVC spiral improved but did not liked the fit as not stable. Remember that I got Sedna tips and sound signature changed 180 deg. Now the treble are bright and bass are very pronounce. Sound is more forward and separation are better. Sedna tips are very bright. Great stuff. I do notice there is diaphragm crinkling like the BD21.
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
Got it just and test with the original tips. Muddy bass and treble. Changed to comply, same. Tried JVC spiral improved but did not liked the fit as not stable. Remember that I got Sedna tips and sound signature changed 180 deg. Now the treble are bright and bass are very pronounce. Sound is more forward and separation are better. Sedna tips are very bright. Great stuff. I do notice there is diaphragm crinkling like the BD21.



but this time never see JVC come out with any TWS but i googled i saw JVC got this JVC HA XC70BT i wonder if singapore got sell it or not
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Got it just and test with the original tips. Muddy bass and treble. Changed to comply, same. Tried JVC spiral improved but did not liked the fit as not stable. Remember that I got Sedna tips and sound signature changed 180 deg. Now the treble are bright and bass are very pronounce. Sound is more forward and separation are better. Sedna tips are very bright. Great stuff. I do notice there is diaphragm crinkling like the BD21.
I’m using the larger tips and it sound good for me. Maybe I will go google for Sedna tips
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Mw08 got new firmware update today.
After 3pm? I got my set around 3pm plus. So, I did an update around that time. Should be up to date. Using it till now, it’s really comfortable, almost similar to AirPods Pro. The feeling is even more similar when I used small comply foam tip, as if cannot feel it as much as original tips.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,948
Reaction score
13,694
After 3pm? I got my set around 3pm plus. So, I did an update around that time. Should be up to date. Using it till now, it’s really comfortable, almost similar to AirPods Pro. The feeling is even more similar when I used small comply foam tip, as if cannot feel it as much as original tips.
Yup this morning. If you updated should be latest already.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top