tohchr
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2004
- Messages
- 13,838
- Reaction score
- 2,284
Oh!!!! Gonna give it a shot
Taotronics 88 and 92Thanks, a little too flashy, have slightly low profile ones?
you can also consider FIIL CC2Taotronics 88 and 92
Looks like more manufacturers are leaning towards ldac for high res instead of aptx hd.
Ya I think so. Hiby and edifier also jumping on board. Maybe aptx licence more expensive.yeap i think sony WF1000xm4 is the 1st one right ?
Ya I think so. Hiby and edifier also jumping on board. Maybe aptx licence more expensive.
if one's source is max is CD, which one got more effect?Looks like more manufacturers are leaning towards ldac for high res instead of aptx hd.
Actually I think most people can't tell the difference between the different codecs. The tuning and amplification is more important.if one's source is max is CD, which one got more effect?
Edifier is quite reputable. So, I will safely get it when the specs are out. I had yet to see the battery life per charge. Hi Res audio consumed quite a significant amount of battery life. Even for Sony XM4, there are feedbacks that say only managed 6 hours when using LDAC codec.
Edifier is quite reputable. So, I will safely get it when the specs are out. I had yet to see the battery life per charge. Hi Res audio consumed quite a significant amount of battery life. Even for Sony XM4, there are feedbacks that say only managed 6 hours when using LDAC codec.
Haven’t add in ANCEdifier is quite reputable. So, I will safely get it when the specs are out. I had yet to see the battery life per charge. Hi Res audio consumed quite a significant amount of battery life. Even for Sony XM4, there are feedbacks that say only managed 6 hours when using LDAC codec.
mine sony wf 1000xm3 is use with ANC is about 3 hrs and with DSEE HX and with AACHaven’t add in ANC
activate ANC + LDAC all the way… maybe 3 hrs nia
Enjoy!!!!My gf got me JBL ones and quite good. I can run and it won’t fall out
hi jbl what model ?My gf got me JBL ones and quite good. I can run and it won’t fall out