
Testing it without the Baseus App…Waiting for your user experience review


Can try Creative Sensemore or Outlier Pro, both have IPX5. $89 or $69 respectively from the Creative website.https://www.amazon.sg/gp/product/B08T9HZJ9Z/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ACT6OAM3OSC9S&th=1
Saw this deal on Jabra Elite 85t for $138.
Was wondering any Jabra users of this model feel this is still worth a buy at this price?
Cos I am most likely gonna get the new Sony WF-1000xm5 as my main and wanna get a spare one as backup and also when I go for runs and wondered if this Jabra 85T makes any sense?![]()
For sound quality and bass, i also recommend Outlier Pro.Any recommendations for wireless earbuds with a good bass 100$? Was using sabbat e12 for a few years now until I lost it some days ago so looking for a replacement.
i have Jabra Elite 85T for close to 3yrs now. The build is great, good battery life.https://www.amazon.sg/gp/product/B08T9HZJ9Z/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ACT6OAM3OSC9S&th=1
Saw this deal on Jabra Elite 85t for $138.
Was wondering any Jabra users of this model feel this is still worth a buy at this price?
Cos I am most likely gonna get the new Sony WF-1000xm5 as my main and wanna get a spare one as backup and also when I go for runs and wondered if this Jabra 85T makes any sense?![]()
So far… haven’t face any issues. Hopefully won’tOne thing about Creative is their QC which doesn't seem to go well with most users though...
pls sic..is it really bulky?Bought Creative Sensemore yesterday, today deliver liao.
So far so good, will go for a run with them later.
https://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-sensemore-air/pls sic..is it really bulky?
Sony WF XM4 is regularly on sales at Amazon sg, $200 - $240.what do you think of this review?
JBL Live Pro 2 best since highest score?
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/fea...rice-specs-2023/jabra-jbl-oppo-and-sennheiser
what do you mean by squeak?https://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-sensemore-air/
Case a bit bigger than my WF XM4.
Earbud size ok, the eartips squeak in my ears, weird. But not falling out.
Sony WF XM4 is regularly on sales at Amazon sg, $200 - $240.
Like the earbuds material is squeaky when it rubs against ear canal, I go run like got mouse keep squeaking in my ears.what do you mean by squeak?

sony wfxm4?! MLMLWML.... I won't recommend anyone to get the Sony Wf-1000XM4 even if its as cheap as the Creative Outlier Pro or Redmi Buds 4 Pro.https://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-sensemore-air/
Case a bit bigger than my WF XM4.
Earbud size ok, the eartips squeak in my ears, weird. But not falling out.
Sony WF XM4 is regularly on sales at Amazon sg, $200 - $240.
what do you think of this review?
JBL Live Pro 2 best since highest score?
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/fea...rice-specs-2023/jabra-jbl-oppo-and-sennheiser
lol... I didn't read just see the table... but but the JBL what do you think?When I see the first category:
Jabra Elite 5 - Best for those on a tight budget
Like seriously?! 231$ is call tight budget?! WTH!!!!
I think need water and sweat proof..![]()
https://shopee.sg/-🎶SG-Moondrop-Nek...S-with-ANC-Hifi-Audio-i.315529130.13738260102
My friend recommend this but I didn't buy because of the IPX4 rating, need for running.
IPX4 is fine for jogging unless you really sweat alot during jogging and running![]()
https://shopee.sg/-🎶SG-Moondrop-Nek...S-with-ANC-Hifi-Audio-i.315529130.13738260102
My friend recommend this but I didn't buy because of the IPX4 rating, need for running.