Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Whats your budget and what are your needs?
Anything on par with HT05 price range? :p
I have that as my daily beater to my mobile phone, I realize it's not smart enough to switch between devices easily. That's why I hope to get something for my laptop. Watch YouTube, stream videos, zoom meeting on laptop. That's all
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Anything on par with HT05 price range? :p
I have that as my daily beater to my mobile phone, I realize it's not smart enough to switch between devices easily. That's why I hope to get something for my laptop. Watch YouTube, stream videos, zoom meeting on laptop. That's all
QCY HT05 price range and need Multi-point connection?

Don't have ANC can or not?
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
I just started testing Baseus WM03, the successor to WM02. It comes with multi-point connection.

You can check that out
Thanks man. I shall wait for your WM03 review then see how. WM02 seems not bad on your review and it comes in fun colors. :D
 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,320
Reaction score
11,767
Sad sia…
China brands like oppo, anker can compete toe to toe with atas brands like Sony Bose Sennheiser and charge premium prices

yet.. sinkie brands must over-deliver but charge cheap price point
so means must buy creative bcos it's VFM?
but is it durable ah?
 

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
9,711
Reaction score
1,051
Around or below $50 got Soundpeats or Soundcore.
$100-200 got Sony and Sennheiser lower end models, Oppo, Soundcore

Not trying to trash Creative or anything but there is barely an iota of reason to give them a consideration regardless of needs or budget.

​

 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
so means must buy creative bcos it's VFM?
but is it durable ah?
I think its durable.
i bought outlier air V3 to europe and accidentally dropped the earbuds twice on the pavement. So far so good

Around or below $50 got Soundpeats or Soundcore.
$100-200 got Sony and Sennheiser lower end models, Oppo, Soundcore

Not trying to trash Creative or anything but there is barely an iota of reason to give them a consideration regardless of needs or budget.
Sad for creative
 
Last edited:

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
9,711
Reaction score
1,051
I think its durable.
i bought outlier air V3 to europe and accidentally dropped the earbuds twice on the pavement. So far so good


Sad for creative
I hardly can find any reviews for Creative TWS by westerners. Creative seem to rely mostly on SG/MY influencers to promote their stuff. Maybe its for the better that they concentrate on SG market.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
I hardly can find any reviews for Creative TWS by westerners. Creative seem to rely mostly on SG/MY influencers to promote their stuff. Maybe its for the better that they concentrate on SG market.
Actually westerners especially US have quite a few reviews on creative outlier air.
They quite like the sound quality for creative earbuds and the long battery life.

but Most of negatives are pretty similar
1) big casing
2) buggy touch input
3) buggy BT connection

for Air V3… the biggest con is the Mediocre ANR, considering Air V3 is a upper mid-range Earbud
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Just completed a "Real day in life" battery test on the Sony WF-1000XM4 after the Ver 2.0.1 firmware update.

the latest firmware seems to rectify the battery drain issue with my set, which I experienced since Day 1. Hopefully, it will stay this way till it GG

 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,320
Reaction score
11,767
Just completed a "Real day in life" battery test on the Sony WF-1000XM4 after the Ver 2.0.1 firmware update.

the latest firmware seems to rectify the battery drain issue with my set, which I experienced since Day 1. Hopefully, it will stay this way till it GG


So you're happy 😁 already ma ? Is this too bulky for jogging and will have thumping sound hor
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
So you're happy 😁 already ma ? Is this too bulky for jogging and will have thumping sound hor
More relived than happy bah...
I wasn't really able to use it for a few months due to the battery drain issue.
So I put it in the drawers for a few weeks.

Then, I read from reddit that I can try to send it in for servicing or get 1-for-1 replacement. in the end, got Pissed off with the Sony support staffs in Singapore.

shortly, Sony released the 2.0.0 update which kinda reduced the battery drain issue slightly. the earbuds were useable for around 3hrs, which was FAIRLY ok

now the 2.0.1 update.

I personally don't bring the WF-1000XM4 for workouts due to the battery life issue. But now, I will definitely start bring it out for jogging and gym
 

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
9,711
Reaction score
1,051
Samsung Buds 2 pro Qoo10 korean seller export set currently going for $167 after online tax + free delivery. SG warranty sets still going for $200+.
 

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
9,711
Reaction score
1,051
Warranty international???
Doubt so. Whenever i go for anything export set i just take it that there wont be any form of warranty available. Weigh that against cost of savings and decide for yourself whether its worth it.
 
Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
unboxing WM03


WM03 Bluetooth Pairing


WM03 Multi-Point (aka Multi-Device) connection


WM03 App setup
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top