Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
Earfun some of their models is oem from Fiil.
This is interesting info. OEM but in which way? Straight up take existing Fiil models and re-brand them or get Fiil to manufacture according to Earfun's own design and specifications? If its just straight re-branding then even tougher to justify the marked up prices.
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
Good for us consumers. That's why I always say <$100 tws are way more than good enough
Most of the time the reason i had to change a new pair of TWS is due to battery degradation. And there is no evidence to suggest your sonys or sennheisers actually use better or higher quality batteries in their TWS, if such a thing even exists. So yeah, now i also refrain from spending more than $100 on tws since below $100 price range already can get you something that is good sounding and feature packed.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,584
Reaction score
20,082
Finally my wife is back from France :s12:

IMG-9205.jpg
 

xmen

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Quite tempted to get the Soundpeats Clear for BF sales....anyone using this and is it reasonably good?
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
same price so since same price might as well buy the better one right? After stacking vouchers is $17
X3 Lite seems to be a very recent release. According to the product page of the X3 Lite on edifier website, this model can actually connect to the edifier app for customisation so this itself is already a big pro when compared to X3 which can't be used with app.
 

zaizai66

Junior Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
55
Reaction score
3
Hi all, please recommend me wireless open ear buds, budget is less than $100. Don't like those with ear tips one. And also just those normal looking ones like the ipod, no hook or whatever around the ear type ones. Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,675
Reaction score
4,724
Quite tempted to get the Soundpeats Clear for BF sales....anyone using this and is it reasonably good?
It's called Soundpeats Capsule 3 Pro
Shopee can get for $51
I almost got but decided against it as I still have many TWS at home under utilized.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,584
Reaction score
20,082
Wah swee sia
I wanna get too but is really too ex

This will be the last time I buy from Devialet.

Super disappointed with their QC :s15:

Gemini 1 gave me problems :s15:

Gemini 2 no issue but too bad I lost the charging case n the so call "new" charging case gave me problem and now email here n there to find what is my problem :s15:

Tell me the spare charging case which I bought for $329 new one ???
Charging cannot get full 100% when green and wireless charging blink white green off then white green off n not charging at all and later the casing unable to connect to the apps at all :s15:

Already deleted all their emails and going to return the Gemini 2 full set to the place I brought later :s15:

My encounter with the Gemini 1 also same and it's a new one some more. Also charging issue n then balancing sound problems then email here n there and last go to the service centre 3X before they willing to change a new set for me :s15:

For the price I am paying, I don't expect the QC to be that bad so good luck to those going to buy.
 

Rhytoric

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
1,893
Reaction score
1,320
It's called Soundpeats Capsule 3 Pro
Shopee can get for $51
I almost got but decided against it as I still have many TWS at home under utilized.
Just curious. How many pairs of tws does everyone have at home? I have 3 pairs.... Newest ard 3 yrs, oldest ard 4yrs and all are working fine. I'm gian to hoot new tws also no reason to do so
 

Rhytoric

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
1,893
Reaction score
1,320
Hi all, please recommend me wireless open ear buds, budget is less than $100. Don't like those with ear tips one. And also just those normal looking ones like the ipod, no hook or whatever around the ear type ones. Thanks in advance.

Soundcore A20i
Edifier tws1 pro 2

Edit: The 2 above are eartips (iem) style not open earbuds style....
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
This will be the last time I buy from Devialet.

Super disappointed with their QC :s15:

Gemini 1 gave me problems :s15:

Gemini 2 no issue but too bad I lost the charging case n the so call "new" charging case gave me problem and now email here n there to find what is my problem :s15:

Tell me the spare charging case which I bought for $329 new one ???
Charging cannot get full 100% when green and wireless charging blink white green off then white green off n not charging at all and later the casing unable to connect to the apps at all :s15:

Already deleted all their emails and going to return the Gemini 2 full set to the place I brought later :s15:

My encounter with the Gemini 1 also same and it's a new one some more. Also charging issue n then balancing sound problems then email here n there and last go to the service centre 3X before they willing to change a new set for me :s15:

For the price I am paying, I don't expect the QC to be that bad so good luck to those going to buy.
Oh no…. Gonna avoid devialet gemini
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top