Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Anyone can enlighten me on what is meant by sound shifting?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Meaning sound played out can ‘move’ to left or right side and back. This causes more sound to be played on one side, while lesser on the other.
 

Jason8811

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Tried Nuarl NT01 today at stereo westgate branch (yay~), pretty good sound for the price, connection seems good too. Too bad the fit a bit off for me esp right side. Bass also a bit lacking for my taste, but that's probably part of the fit issue.

I read online the nozzle type can change? So the default one at stereo is not deep nozzle type? If so i can give it another chance.. maybe change the tip too the medium size look like small sia.

I find that the large size fits better for me although I usually use medium ear tips for my other earphones.
 

qwertified

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
1,429
Reaction score
0
E8 left right unbalance when bt interrupt is known issue. my first set has it, once it shifted cant revert, had to exchange for a new one w ban leong. My current set also have the same prob but it can recover so i dont bother to exchange again. I dont use it outside often though mostly at home or in office where i dont move around much and less interference.
 

bromprides

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Nothing to say about the sound. Excellent !!!

But looking for a better tip for better isolation. Maybe I am used to my custom iem isolation.

For the lag in video, there is definitely if u see they speak and the sound is not tally.

Connection wise, got cut off but very fast will connect back so not really an issue. Only 1 time it disconnect when I was at home about 4m away.

4m confirm d/c.

Certain videos will lag for me..
 

LegendZenify

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
66
Purchased Nuarl NT01.
SQ is decently good,
Intend to use for runs/in place of my K10/Zeus for days where I'm too lazy to lug a DAP around =D
 

Synchron

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
8,769
Reaction score
1,947
I have a question for you guys.For those having video audio lag issues with BT 5.0 Earphones, are your phone with BT 5.0 or below version ?

By right if your phone with 5.0 bt then it shouldn't have the issue mah
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Mine is wireless earbuds 4.x whereas phone 5.0

Using E8 with Google Pixel 2 XL.

No audio & video lag.
 

Synchron

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
8,769
Reaction score
1,947
Mine is wireless earbuds 4.x whereas phone 5.0

Using E8 with Google Pixel 2 XL.

No audio & video lag.

I read that some of the 4.x bt with improved versions can also work without video audio lag. But since bt 5.0 is a major improvement then I rather get cheap 5.0 earphone
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top