Thinking to pick up the Jabra Elite Active 65t.
Could i get some thoughts on this ? Watched so many reviews but i still can't decide.
Very subjective. My colleague told me 65T both active and inactive sound flat to him and he preferred the Nuarl Nt01.
I tried the 65T ( not sure is the active or not active one ). Price around 250 and I think it's sound more refine. Separation was better. Bass wise, I think both is the same but the Nuarl Nt01 is more punchy. I feel the Nuarl Nt01 is more musical.
But I like the control of the 65T, sensor touch. Then more electronic more easier to spoil.
Too bad both does not have the comply foam ear tip sleeve which I am looking to buy for better isolation.
Maybe will drop by Millenia Walk one of the weekend to try the Bragi's Dash Pro.