Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

wilianto

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Well that sucks to hear.

Will just wait for the release of the Active version and try again I guess, since dereth mentioned that he did not suffer any interference issues.

Edit: should be dereth not doki81

Curious as to when will the active version be released in SG. Thus far no news about it.
 

wilianto

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Mine 65t can't resolve by upgrade fw...

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT



I spoke with one of challengers’ staff member and he said that it is inevitable that it will experience interference at places with strong magnetic field.
 

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
34,778
Reaction score
2,400
Curious as to when will the active version be released in SG. Thus far no news about it.
I wait until wanna rot already. Either they knew the current issues and trying to resolve them before selling, or they are just plain bad at keeping to the supposedly April launch period.

Sent from a tiny corner in SG using GAGT
 

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
8,663
Reaction score
60
I spoke with one of challengers’ staff member and he said that it is inevitable that it will experience interference at places with strong magnetic field.

What I'm really curious to know if how E8 manages to avoid such issues even though it's using NFMI.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
What I'm really curious to know if how E8 manages to avoid such issues even though it's using NFMI.

Well E8 still does get affected by strong magnectic fields interference, just that it’s not as bad as the 65t. Perhaps certain technology or construction of the E8 or hardware makes it more resilient to such effects.
 

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
8,663
Reaction score
60
Yah, I know. Amazon no more fssg and I don't trust TB for something of this price.

Sent from a tiny corner in SG using GAGT

Yeah, I can understand your perspective. I did receive mine from 淘宝 though, & the nett price is quite close to the pre-order price that’s just announced by Stereo.
 

rayban

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
8,092
Reaction score
348
Can link us the URL to take a look?

Yeah, I can understand your perspective. I did receive mine from 淘宝 though, & the nett price is quite close to the pre-order price that’s just announced by Stereo.
 

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
8,663
Reaction score
60
Well E8 still does get affected by strong magnectic fields interference, just that it’s not as bad as the 65t. Perhaps certain technology or construction of the E8 or hardware makes it more resilient to such effects.

Just curious: in which areas/locations/scenario do you encounter interference with an E8?
I’ll like to have a go at it.
 

Gadgetfreakloh

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
114
Well E8 still does get affected by strong magnectic fields interference, just that it’s not as bad as the 65t. Perhaps certain technology or construction of the E8 or hardware makes it more resilient to such effects.

Not sure why. But the best NFMI type buds that I have used is the bragi dash pro. Very little cut off even when I am near bus reader. I need to be very near and only a certain direction will have the cut out.
 

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
34,778
Reaction score
2,400
https://www.facebook.com/360820046764/photos/a.376901871764.166268.360820046764/10155562650391765/?type=3&theater
Ok, $298 as I expected. The free gift is for Apple user right? If so then it's useless to me.
Thanks for sic.

Sent from a tiny corner in SG using GAGT
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Just curious: in which areas/locations/scenario do you encounter interference with an E8?
I’ll like to have a go at it.

It depends on location really. For example near my place, everytime I go home from work, got down from MRT and walked towards the traffic light junction, the skips will occur whenever I cross the junction and the weird thing is ONLY that particular traffic junction. :s22:
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Not sure why. But the best NFMI type buds that I have used is the bragi dash pro. Very little cut off even when I am near bus reader. I need to be very near and only a certain direction will have the cut out.

I’ve not tried any of Bragi’s true wireless earbuds so can’t comment. I’ve worn my E8 in buses but no skips or interference near the card readers.
 

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
5,864
Reaction score
341
Saw on indiegogo dunno people get le ma, I got bad encounter with some tech stuff on kickstarter

Sent from My Pigu using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top