Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Bragi is $508, E8 is $380, 7s around $470. All 3 i have. Nuarl never owned.

Bragi dash pro- Full feature with sport function, waterproof, can swim, 4gb build in. Excellent sound. No video/sound delay. Good fit with sleeve. Very comfortable.

E8- Excellent sound. No video/sound delay. However left and right sound will shift. Needs to reset. Fit is painful for me after 1 hour.

7s- Excellent sound. Short battery life. Video and sound delay too much. No value for money.

I have the E8 and I disagree about the sound shifting as since 15 March bought until now, I’ve not encountered any sound-shifting between the buds, both have constant balanced sounds.

The sound-shifting is instead very evident on the Earin M-1, hence I’ve retired it.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
PubgitN.jpg
I was looking at the regular few local platforms like lazada, qoo10, and shopee. All don't have leh. What's the price like?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
8,663
Reaction score
60
May I know where you tried the Bragi?

You can try the kiosk at the atrium of Millenia Walk. They have this makeshift store where the various kickstarter projects are physically available for testing.

I tested a Dash Pro there previously.
 

Dhitto

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
You can try the kiosk at the atrium of Millenia Walk. They have this makeshift store where the various kickstarter projects are physically available for testing.

I tested a Dash Pro there previously.

The store on the 2nd floor is called "We The People" I believe. Walked passed it 2 weeks ago.
 

Gadgetfreakloh

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
114
I have the E8 and I disagree about the sound shifting as since 15 March bought until now, I’ve not encountered any sound-shifting between the buds, both have constant balanced sounds.

The sound-shifting is instead very evident on the Earin M-1, hence I’ve retired it.

My E8 was the Dec batch one. It will shift when the Bluetooth signal is interrupted in a open area. My experience so far.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,472
Reaction score
20,055
You can try the kiosk at the atrium of Millenia Walk. They have this makeshift store where the various kickstarter projects are physically available for testing.

I tested a Dash Pro there previously.

Thanks, will go and test out.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,472
Reaction score
20,055
Listening to my Nuarl for the past 2 days and loving it.

But I would like to get a better 3rd party ear tip for better isolation if there is in the market......................:s8:

Maybe go down to Stereo and take a look.
 

bromprides

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Using Nuarl too. So far so good. Connection is stable, no lags on videos

Can't really commend on Bragi caused I never tried before. Not really sure where you can try this earphone.

I think it's really depend also on your budget. Bragi should be around 400 plus.
E8 around 400, Erato Apollo 7s around 350. Nuarl is 190.

When trying, very important to get a good seal.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,472
Reaction score
20,055
Using Nuarl too. So far so good. Connection is stable, no lags on videos

Nothing to say about the sound. Excellent !!!

But looking for a better tip for better isolation. Maybe I am used to my custom iem isolation.

For the lag in video, there is definitely if u see they speak and the sound is not tally.

Connection wise, got cut off but very fast will connect back so not really an issue. Only 1 time it disconnect when I was at home about 4m away.
 

qwertified

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
1,429
Reaction score
0
Tried Nuarl NT01 today at stereo westgate branch (yay~), pretty good sound for the price, connection seems good too. Too bad the fit a bit off for me esp right side. Bass also a bit lacking for my taste, but that's probably part of the fit issue.

I read online the nozzle type can change? So the default one at stereo is not deep nozzle type? If so i can give it another chance.. maybe change the tip too the medium size look like small sia.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top