Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

RedTwilight

Reaction score
i think 65t no 3rd party yet...i try spinfit and end up can't close the cap...

Hey guys, been lurking and reading awhile, and eventually bought the Nuarl NT01. Still waiting to receive it though.

I read that spinfit has come up with a new CP350 that fits the Nuarl (in fact Nuarl in JP is giving it out as an early adoption promo up till end Sep) It looks really low profile, may work for the Jabra and maybe even the Beoplay.

Seems like I can't post links yet so you guys can look it up.

Edit: The Amazon listing says:
ONLY recommend using CP350 with the following earphone brands:
Bragi The Dash Pro, NuForce BE Free8, BE Free5, Nuarl NT01.

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been lurking and reading awhile, and eventually bought the Nuarl NT01. Still waiting to receive it though.

I read that spinfit has come up with a new CP350 that fits the Nuarl (in fact Nuarl in JP is giving it out as an early adoption promo up till end Sep) It looks really low profile, may work for the Jabra and maybe even the Beoplay.

Seems like I can't post links yet so you guys can look it up.

Edit: The Amazon listing says:
ONLY recommend using CP350 with the following earphone brands:
Bragi The Dash Pro, NuForce BE Free8, BE Free5, Nuarl NT01.

Still waiting to receive it.................... :s8:

31UwtFV3isL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Thanks, will go and check it up.

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has recommendations for budget wireless earbuds?

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone buy Jabra elite active 65t from Shopee before?
Now where have stock for this? Currently oversea i want to ask my Friend buy and bring over for me

kirium76

Reaction score
Anyone buy Jabra elite active 65t from Shopee before?
Now where have stock for this? Currently oversea i want to ask my Friend buy and bring over for me
Stereo and challenger should have it.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far is the dropping for Jabra issue still there? Heard some bros update the patch and there is issue on it

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got this from Amazon.

IMG_4380.jpg

Like it except that the mic is soft because of its position when plugged in (maybe just my unit). No distortion experienced even on the bus sitting close to the tap-out unit.

Last edited:

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Got this from Amazon.

IMG_4380.jpg

Like it except that the mic is soft because of its position when plugged in (maybe just my unit). No distortion experienced even on the bus sitting close to the tap-out unit.

This will not get distortion as it does not use NFMI for connections between earbuds. This is hard wired and is not a true wireless.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today went to try the Bragi Dash Pro and was very sdisappointed with the sound quality......................:(

LeslieHJL

Reaction score
Got this from Amazon.

IMG_4380.jpg

I got this too. Very good value for money.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The default earplug is no good. I used the sleeve with foam tips and got very good seal and very good sound.

Subjective but actually I thought the control was sensor touch like the 65T but was not and it's using BT Version 4.2.

It's offered a lot of features with good battery life but sound wise is decent to my ear. Most of the features to me is really redundant. I believe you are paying more not of the SQ but instead on the features it offered.

And the salesman also told me the same thing. He even told me it's SQ is so so only..................... :s13:

This is just my opinion and maybe for those who are interested can dropped by at Millenia Walk and had a tried.

But with that price tag, it's really not worth unless you think those features offered are worthwhile......................... :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.