Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
I won the Shopee $1 Bose QCII35 auction.
Din know until it was delivered today

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
Thought that was a gimmick. Congrats man :s12:
Thanks!
5VoNkHfl.jpg

I tot so too until it was delivered

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Which 1 u get for galaxy buds? Can fit and close back normally?

Anyone who lost their samsung galaxy buds and left with casing interested to sell?

The one meant for galaxy buds lor. Yes it can fit in case and is much more comfy than the lousy stock one.

Sounds better too.
 

gong318

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2017
Messages
398
Reaction score
3
anybody have comparison of sabbat e12 ultra to mifo o5? tempted to buy sabbat after losing the left bud of my mifo o5

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
 

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
6,236
Reaction score
2,119
Thinking of the Redmi Airdots. But I found that it cannot control the volume. Are there any around Airdots price that can control the volume ?

Thanks very very much.
 

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
6,236
Reaction score
2,119
Your budget? $50-60?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Around the price of Redmi Airdots. Actually, I was comparing with Outlier Air. These 2 brands, I more familiar with. Not sure about others but since Redmi Airdots cannot control volume, I'm willing to try.

Reason why I need to control volume is that I also want to use for my watch which plays MP3 but the controls on it are very cumbersome.

Thanks very very much.
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Even if don’t win. Still get coin back to discount off your next purchase :s12:

Omg that's really lucky! I tried for other things get nothing at all! I see other ppl commenting they buy alot of $1 chance then managed to get...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top