Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
hello, just wanted to know if the mpow t5 users have taken the pair for running. how's it? does the earbuds drop off easily or something?

I used it for jogging while I was using it. Doesn't fall out for me, but it does loosen a little. So it doesn't seal up well, meaning less bass, and you hear a bit more of the surrounding. but also means you hear less thumping sound from your own footsteps.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,921
Reaction score
13,666
Has anyone tried this. Seeing reviewers comparing this to the sennheisser momentum true wireless. With better bass and battery life? :eek:

The sound is quite bright. Not much mid bass. Quite ok if you are after that kind of sound.
 

happily1986

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
1,192
Reaction score
110
I use the te-d01g for running, it feels like it will drop out, but never once it did. The te-d01g, tevi and the t5 uses the same oem housing.

I used it for jogging while I was using it. Doesn't fall out for me, but it does loosen a little. So it doesn't seal up well, meaning less bass, and you hear a bit more of the surrounding. but also means you hear less thumping sound from your own footsteps.

Thanks guys for your feedback! :)
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,811
Reaction score
5,885
Has anyone tried this. Seeing reviewers comparing this to the sennheisser momentum true wireless. With better bass and battery life? :eek:

Heard from friend that Jaben OOS. :eek:

I bought one to try out, see how well it works.:)
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Will have to test it. Quite like the sennheisser momentum tw atm but the downside is really the battery. Just gotta remind myself to put it back into the case and charge the case almost once every 2 days

The sound is quite bright. Not much mid bass. Quite ok if you are after that kind of sound.
 

DavidPeel

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
hello, just wanted to know if the mpow t5 users have taken the pair for running. how's it? does the earbuds drop off easily or something?

Good... there are MPOW T5 users here!

Recently got the M5 which is the re-labelled T5. While it sounds good, it keeps dropping signals when I go for walks. No other wifi or BT users in sight but movements cause the most dropped signals.

All I did is putting my Note 9 in my pants pocket. I change from left pocket to right pocket and it improves, less dropped signals. Taking the phone out and hold in my hand improves that even further. However sudden motions such as turning my head etc can cause dropped signals but not all the time.

Anyone faces same issues?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,921
Reaction score
13,666
Good... there are MPOW T5 users here!

Recently got the M5 which is the re-labelled T5. While it sounds good, it keeps dropping signals when I go for walks. No other wifi or BT users in sight but movements cause the most dropped signals.

All I did is putting my Note 9 in my pants pocket. I change from left pocket to right pocket and it improves, less dropped signals. Taking the phone out and hold in my hand improves that even further. However sudden motions such as turning my head etc can cause dropped signals but not all the time.

Anyone faces same issues?
My t5 has pretty strong signal.
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
Good... there are MPOW T5 users here!

Recently got the M5 which is the re-labelled T5. While it sounds good, it keeps dropping signals when I go for walks. No other wifi or BT users in sight but movements cause the most dropped signals.

All I did is putting my Note 9 in my pants pocket. I change from left pocket to right pocket and it improves, less dropped signals. Taking the phone out and hold in my hand improves that even further. However sudden motions such as turning my head etc can cause dropped signals but not all the time.

Anyone faces same issues?
None of such issues

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
 

Haman

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
72
With my Mpow T5/M5, I had more signal drop when I went to Courts Megastore, level 3, upon stepping into the Apple counter and beyond the whole floor except Subway. When I was at Ikea Tampines, no such drop encountered that is annoying.
 

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
16,375
Reaction score
68
Sorry if this was asked before but anyone used Sudio before? Is it any good?

EvnQ35El.jpg


Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,921
Reaction score
13,666
Sorry if this was asked before but anyone used Sudio before? Is it any good?

EvnQ35El.jpg


Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT

Boomy bass that lacks definition and control. Not worth it.
 

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
16,375
Reaction score
68
Boomy bass that lacks definition and control. Not worth it.
Great, thanks for the feedback! Keep seeing their ads but never see any reviews.

Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT
 

edixian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
14,312
Reaction score
21
Just received my Jaybird Vista in mineral blue. Yet to open as cannot decide to keep or let go :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top