Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,939
Reaction score
1,715
Suggest you cancel and re-order through the Soundcore website, only 99 USD with code "LINUSTECHL2P".

Anker got back to me, say no shipping to Singapore for now. :(

Ordered 1 pair to try out, Anker hasn't let me down with their super excellent customer service so no worries. :s12:

I Know. but i have amazon credits tat has been there for more than 1 yr un touched.
in the end i only paid S$18 for it. exclude shipping from ezbuy.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Using Samsung Galaxy buds mostly now. Very good sound, strong connection, good battery life, useful controls, small case and got app.
Can the bud adjust the volume or must use the phone to agjust?
 

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
6,236
Reaction score
2,119
when u go out do you wear clothes? same logic

Sent from HUAWEI HMA-L29 using GAGT

Well, I stay dressed in my clothes all the time. Unlike the earpiece, which I take out. :)

With the case
It charges and protects. For some tws, only way to turn them off is put in case

Yes, I understand that.
I'm using QCY T2C, which I can switch off using the button.
I just wonder if people practise taking the case out or not. Or you just keep the earpiece in the pocket and put it back in the case when you reach home.
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,811
Reaction score
5,885

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
58,019
Reaction score
5
Well, I stay dressed in my clothes all the time. Unlike the earpiece, which I take out. :)



Yes, I understand that.
I'm using QCY T2C, which I can switch off using the button.
I just wonder if people practise taking the case out or not. Or you just keep the earpiece in the pocket and put it back in the case when you reach home.

Then you happy can Liao, for me I don't want pocket lint to mingle with the earbuds
 

Sheldon3

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Suggest you cancel and re-order through the Soundcore website, only 99 USD with code "LINUSTECHL2P".

Anker got back to me, say no shipping to Singapore for now. :(

Ordered 1 pair to try out, Anker hasn't let me down with their super excellent customer service so no worries. :s12:

how to order and ship to sg with promo code? using ezbuy forwarder address?
 

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
16,375
Reaction score
68
Any one knows if 10.10 will have any promos? Looking to get the Sabbat E 12.

Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top