Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought the Jays m-seven yesterday. Quick review for anyone who needs it -

- warm and punchy sound
- very comfortable fit, better than my e65
- key weakness - you can't switch it on without the case! Just found out today when I left for lunch with just the buds, and then lo and behold there was no way to switch it on. Pls note.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://majorhifi.com/the-professional-earbuds-soundcore-liberty-pro-2-review/

The Liberty 2 Pros use Qualcomm cVc 8.0 noise cancelling technology, which is a series of algorithms that is mainly used for improving voice quality. But even when listening to music, the ambient noise reduction is impressive. I watched my coworker’s mouths move without hearing a single thing they were saying (huzzah).

https://knowtechie.com/review-ankers-soundcore-liberty-2-pro-wireless-earbuds-are-almost-perfect/

Although this didn’t offer the same noise-canceling performance as, say, the Jabra Elite 85h, it is still a welcome addition. It managed to effectively mitigate against external sounds, like those produced by passing road traffic.

https://www.soundcore.com/products/variant/liberty-2-pro/A3909011
Is Liberty 2 Pro noise cancelling?
They do not have active noise cancellation.

So have or don't have noise cancelling? :s22:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

erm, if u higher ur vol above 65%, i dont think u can hear outside noise.
the louder the music, the lesser noise u will hear mah, no?

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought the E12 ultra from Shopee with $6 discount from using Dash.
Paid $54.60.

Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 available now. RRP $229.

Monstrous battery life of 9hrs per charge, tiny charging case almost same size as airpods charging case. Sound is quite neutral without any frequency dominating. Aptx codec support. The earbuds themselves are quite small, doesn't protrude out of the ears much. The tips are quite proprietary.

QYEJSNI.jpg

Last edited:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 available now. RRP $229.

Monstrous battery life of 9hrs per charge, tiny charging case almost same size as airpods charging case. Sound is quite neutral without any frequency dominating. Aptx codec support. The earbuds themselves are quite small, doesn't protrude out of the ears much. The tips are quite proprietary.

QYEJSNI.jpg
How's this compared to tevi which u had? Mind doing a mini comparison?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's this compared to tevi which u had? Mind doing a mini comparison?

Melomania is smaller in size. Soundwise, tevi is brighter. Melomania is quite even throughout and warmer than the tevi.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.