Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
465
Reaction score
8
this non boosted bass soundstage is actually a prefer sound for some audiophile, being a basshead myself , took me a week to get used to it , i like the separation and clarity thou , you tested on flac file on poweramp ?

Hopefully the sound grows on me as it did for you xD

Nope, I tested on Spotify 'Very High' setting and some MP3 files on my iPhone :o

Maybe in ears are not for you? Use airpods or headphones instead. Or maybe find one with a vented design like airpods pro

I used a Sony IEM for a few years and I don't face this issue. Maybe it is due to the fit. I seem to only get a good fit when I use the smallest buds, but this causes the buds to sit deeply into the ear which probably causes the 'blocked' feeling.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,914
Reaction score
13,645
Fwah... $300...

F8Kva7Z.jpg
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,914
Reaction score
13,645
Ok. Got it from stereo.

sWIRsJcl.jpg

Nice! What iem are you gonna pair it with? I paired with my tin audio t2 and it's sounds amazing! It can be quite hard to fiddle around and put the earbuds into the ears though. Need some practice.

gdDoy75.jpg
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Nice! What iem are you gonna pair it with? I paired with my tin audio t2 and it's sounds amazing! It can be quite hard to fiddle around and put the earbuds into the ears though. Need some practice.

gdDoy75.jpg
I'm using a Shure 415. Surprisingly the thing is very light and no problem wearing it for an hour. Love the fit and the button is behind the ears, easy accessible too.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,914
Reaction score
13,645
I'm using a Shure 415. Surprisingly the thing is very light and no problem wearing it for an hour. Love the fit and the button is behind the ears, easy accessible too.
Ya, it's quite comfortable to wear also.
 

kuma-mon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2017
Messages
10,521
Reaction score
5,236
Was quite surprised to see stereo selling this.
The store assistant told me today just released.

:s13:

:s13:


Iw5uZhC.jpg


Posted from PCWX using iPhone 11 Pro Max
 
Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,914
Reaction score
13,645
Was quite surprised to see stereo selling this.
The store assistant told me today just released.

:s13:

:s13:


Iw5uZhC.jpg


Posted from PCWX using iPhone 11 Pro Max

Ya, I saw at plaza sing they display behind the cashier counter but didn't display at the shelves.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Ya sound quality of good iem is still unbeatable. But quite a hassle to charge with the split micro USB cable.
Yup, luckily they rated 8 hours per charge. So, I guess can last for me till I get home and plug it in.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top