Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

gdspd8

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2000
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
10
Anyone try Jabra 75t with Iphone ? Any issue or review for this sound quality etc

Sound bassy but no sq lost. Soundstage 65t better. In term of feature compare with 65t, it is better.
- case smaller
- case magnetic closure.
- internal magnetic lock for earbud
- USB type C charging
- battery lifespan much longer
- earbud very small and fitting.

In term of quality, u can’t go wrong with Jabra.
If you want value for money, go for Creative Outlier Gold where sound quality is better if you dun mind the size. I have 65t, 75t and Outlier Gold.
Outlier Gold will cause my internal ear skin peel after long hour usage.
 

DualForm

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
1
Sound bassy but no sq lost. Soundstage 65t better. In term of feature compare with 65t, it is better.
- case smaller
- case magnetic closure.
- internal magnetic lock for earbud
- USB type C charging
- battery lifespan much longer
- earbud very small and fitting.

In term of quality, u can’t go wrong with Jabra.
If you want value for money, go for Creative Outlier Gold where sound quality is better if you dun mind the size. I have 65t, 75t and Outlier Gold.
Outlier Gold will cause my internal ear skin peel after long hour usage.

Outlier air gold is suitable for running?
 

b0ring

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
585
Reaction score
4
Hi guys, can recommend what is the best for using it for calls on android phones? I require to be able to hear it loudly and opposite party to hear it clearly without background noise.
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
You can only trust Jabra and AirPods for this :D

Hi guys, can recommend what is the best for using it for calls on android phones? I require to be able to hear it loudly and opposite party to hear it clearly without background noise.
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
Just went down to Challenger and tried out 75t.

What I like:
- Very comfortable to wear. Earbuds are small and light.
- Sleek looking (I like the shape and the colour).
- Strong bass (a bit too strong to my like lol).
- Light and compact charging case.
- USB C charging.
- Jabra App for tuning and future FW upgrade.
- IP55 rating

What I don't like:
- No wireless charging.
- Only 3 sets of eartips.
- Price is on the high side.
- NO Aptx codec.
 

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
58,019
Reaction score
5
Hi guys, can recommend what is the best for using it for calls on android phones? I require to be able to hear it loudly and opposite party to hear it clearly without background noise.

Are you going to be talking in a place with other people talking as well?
 

gdspd8

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2000
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
10
Just went down to Challenger and tried out 75t.

What I like:
- Very comfortable to wear. Earbuds are small and light.
- Sleek looking (I like the shape and the colour).
- Strong bass (a bit too strong to my like lol).
- Light and compact charging case.
- USB C charging.
- Jabra App for tuning and future FW upgrade.
- IP55 rating

What I don't like:
- No wireless charging.
- Only 3 sets of eartips.
- Price is on the high side.
- NO Aptx codec.
That day Best Denki at Takashimaya sell only $216.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Ask you all. Preowned set Creative outlier air (not gold), should worth roughly how much now? Thinking to get try play. Xie xie

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,944
Reaction score
1,719
Ask you all. Preowned set Creative outlier air (not gold), should worth roughly how much now? Thinking to get try play. Xie xie

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

i donno wor... but hor u getting a preowned, might as well get mpow m5.
https://shopee.sg/【Mpow-Official】Up...D-Stereo-36Hrs-Playtime-i.98700393.1857215977

roughly this price..

i tried this n the outlier gold (i think similiar to the non-gold). I took out the gold out of my ear within 5mins.:(
mpow is gd. my colleak using it so i tried hers. no horse run for tat price.
i believe under $100, mpow n sabbat e12 ultra crowns
 
Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
i donno wor... but hor u getting a preowned, might as well get mpow m5.
https://shopee.sg/【Mpow-Official】Up...D-Stereo-36Hrs-Playtime-i.98700393.1857215977

roughly this price..

i tried this n the outlier gold (i think similiar to the non-gold). I took out the gold out of my ear within 5mins.:(
mpow is gd. my colleak using it so i tried hers. no horse run for tat price.
i believe under $100, mpow n sabbat e12 ultra crowns
Actually I was looking at mpow T5 and sabbat e12 ultra too. How do these two compare do u know? I need something for metal / rock music, not much pop songs.

You take out within 5 minutes because of?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,944
Reaction score
1,719
Actually I was looking at mpow T5 and sabbat e12 ultra too. How do these two compare do u know? I need something for metal / rock music, not much pop songs.

You take out within 5 minutes because of?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

sabbat i never try be4... so i donno how sabbat sounds.

i took out becuz far from my expectations. i find the sound cheap like brandless tws but it came from CREATIVE wor. *pls dont bash me creative fans*
 
Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,944
Reaction score
1,719
u can try this gold/non gold instore. just saw it under the glass when i'm trying the hyped Jabra 75t. yesterday
 

Gadgetfreakloh

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
114
Got the Aviot bd-21f for 3 weeks. Passed few days it has runned in and the sound is now very detailed. Unlike previously where it was a little rough. I have over 15 TW till now and this is the most detailed output so far. Also to compare to Sony WF 1000XM3 and Momentum which I am rotating to use. Bd-21F is very easy on the ears and does not caused fatigue or put pressure on the ear walls.

Highly recommended for detailed sound and comfort.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top